[OPEN] I will not be your thrall [Capture Thread]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
A lone man loved by none:

How long can he live?

His nomadic soul restless with the kindled fire of purpose, Torleik took to the outside world once more with intent to discover what changes had occurred to the lands. Whatever foul plague had burdened them had given way to another season of Frostfall, and the herds were coming together once more. But what herds, and where? The stallion knew he likely should have learned who amongst his own herd were fit for spying and information gathering, but he was never one to sit back and let others do what he wished to.

Irelyn was useful for scouting and enjoyed greatly taking to the skies - and Torleik felt making her communicate with him that way helped her learn and grow. So it was that she wheeled above the snowy ground now, telling him trees, more trees, rocks, nothing.

The Heavenly Fields were as he had remembered them, and he sought to find some solitude and peace here. This place held good memories, memories shared with another. His thoughts wandered to her, wondering if she was doing well. When things settled, Torleik felt he should visit again. Find her, somehow. A warning thrum through their bond from Irelyn made Torleik's senses sharpen, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly.

'Other you!' her avian voice trilled in his head and he stiffened.

'Others? How many?' he asked, knowing Irelyn wasn't advanced enough to use proper plurals and singulars yet.

'One...' was the cautious, uncertain response. She still wasn't too good with numbers.

One other horse did not concern Torleik much. Could be a newcomer, could be a wanderer, could be a threat. Wouldn't know until he met them, whoever they were. 'Kind?'

'You. Sticks in head.' So it was a unicorn. Sticks? Multiple horns, maybe. Maybe she was just using improper singular/plural words again. That made Torleik relax some, being this close to the Basin. Perhaps it was someone he could recruit? They were certainly looking for anyone who would be willing to join the ranks, especially after Helovia's pervading miasma. Perfect time to play on the uncertainties of a lone wanderer and invite them into the safety of a herd.

'Good girl. Fly back to me in their direction so I know where they are,' the stallion instructed, watching Irelyn approach from his right. Turning, Torleik made his was methodically towards this lone unicorn whom he assumed was in the distance. The fog was thick right now, obscuring any long-distance vision for the stallion on the ground. 'Hm...take to the sky above me. Be my eyes.' With a purr of agreement, the owl-griffin took flight once more, waiting and watching above her bonded.

@[Morir]
@[Veil]
@[Sheba]
@[Tyradon]

--------------------------
OOC: Morir first, I would assume. Placing the thread here since Torleik would not wander far from the Basin at this time.

Credits: Image by Eagle
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
I will not be your thrall [Capture Thread] - by Torleik - 03-18-2014, 07:26 PM