the Rift

waking up with a hangover

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

She hated everything.

The temptress of shadow, the master of dark, she wandered through the Frostfall Threshold, hating upon everything.

The breathe from her nostrils is tainted, soured by her hate for all. Bony wings are tucked by her sides, her hound of Hell lost in the land of the Free. She hated it, the fact that she couldn't escape the faded calls, the desperate pulls that came from the canine.

She hears the crunching of hooves upon snow, and torn ears perk in curiosity. A grin is drawn across torn, dry lips, a devious thought crawling upon blood stained lips. Something foreign, yet— familiar. A softer side begins to surface, the girl fighting from within lets out an innocent yelp, crying out for the champagne babe. "Help me!" She screams out, before the beast pulls her back into the depths where she belonged, locking her up and forcing upon her intense emotional pain as memories of her mother dying and father leaving flicker towards her in a stream of pain and heartbreak.

Staring at the faintly blue glow before her, the temptress slinks forward, staring at the stumbling child. Laughing with a deep undertone, she leaps out before the girl and begins to cackle. "Look at you! Look how you've grown!" She talks like an old friend who hadn't seen the champagne since she was but a little lass. "You've become so beautiful! And look at me! Oh aren't I just gorgeous!?" Her voice begins to turn into a snarl, lips drawing back as she glares at her now, deep crimson eyes clouded by hatred. "Look what you've done to me!"

She laughs unsteadily, tattered tail flicking off to the side. "Have you been fairing well?" She cocks her head, enlonged tongue slipping from the corners of her maw, saliva dripping from the openings in her flesh. "I've been doing just fine— no, I've been doing great." Wicked grin sprawled across devious features, acidic stare focused on the champagne girl before her.

"Talk talk talk."
[ D: so sorry its so late ! @[Sikeax]
and amara was never actually healed, and there was no announcement about wraiths being magically de wraithed sooo.. shes still a wraith :I]
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
waking up with a hangover - by Sikeax - 03-18-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: waking up with a hangover - by Sikeax - 03-30-2014, 10:49 PM