the Rift

Clear Conscience [open/Mauja]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

[OOC: Any can come/join, but she is mainly going to want to talk to Mauja.]

With a heavy heart that she seemed to not be able to wring out, she had nothing but her own mind to keep her comfort. She replayed, over and over, the last few weeks of her life and found that her foolish behavior was absolutely unlike her and nothing that she wished to continue. However, simply making this promise to herself was not enough; Phi had to make certain things right, regardless of how frightened she may be to return.

As such, she found her cloven hooves on the border of the Edge, glad to find that the once burned trees were nice and lovely again. Still, the weather had changed, and the cool air brightened her spirits. The young mare had always been a creature of the frost, and she eagerly awaited the first snow fall after a long and bitter summer.

Respectfully, the young mare stopped her hooves without pressing further into the mysterious treeline, and she simply stood and enjoyed the beauty of this place. Of course, rarely any environment was one that Ophelia found unattractive. At first she thought that coming here, facing the dangers of this place that she had experienced before, was a cry for attention. She did not want others to worry about her, but her tattered heart might lie about her purpose.

So, she spent a day mulling over why she was going, to make sure that her actions were not self-destructive. They were not. Ophelia simply wanted her conscience to be clear - for matters between her and others to be right. Her soul did not need another weight on its already bruised surface.

Curiously, she craned her elegant, pale neck around, ears perked forward on her slender poll. Her dual colored eyes searched the familiar forest for an equally familiar pale, dotted figure. "King Mauja?" she called; her voice, soft like chimes, carried on the breeze. "Or anyone, really..." she added.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-18-2012, 01:25 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-20-2012, 07:16 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-20-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-22-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-23-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-25-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-25-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Delinne - 08-25-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 06:22 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 09-03-2012, 07:20 PM