the Rift

Clear Conscience [open/Mauja]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The soft smile that curved his lips made her wonder if he could read her mind, but she supposed that her body language was just as obvious as his. As he grimaced, she inwardly smiled, thinking that Ktulu would be proud to know that her gift had struck fear in the heart of the King of the Edge, but the crimson and white mare said nothing. When he accepted her apology, she smiled rather brightly, and an invisible weight lifted off of her already heavy shoulders. Still her heart ached, and she desperately wished that it would just stop. "I appreciate your acceptance; you did not have to, but I will admin that I feel much lighter now that what happened between us is passed."

She had assumed that this simple talk would be enough for the Ice King, so she had started to leave, her cloven hooves crunching the already crispy grass. His deep voice caught her by surprised, and one of her pale ears tipped in his direction, and she raised a brow when she turned to look back. Ophelia chuckled softly, the sound like chimes. "That would be rather difficult," she agreed.

He seemed surprised that she would miss Frostfall, or least, that was what she gathered from the brief shift of his features. "I believe the Frostfall is one of the only parts of living within the Throat that does not appeal to me," she replied. "I spent many months in the Frostbreath Steppe upon my arrival here, hiding from my own mind." The young mare smiled sadly, her dual colored eyes growing distant. Ophelia could not decide whether she spoke so much because she trusted him or if this was information she found unimportant. Most likely the latter; her appearance had been missed by her sister and father, so she could not know exactly who else had noticed her absence so long ago.

As for living in the Throat, she did not think that fact was terribly giving. The herd was mostly feathered, but Ophelia was obviously not. "I return to the snow as often as I can." She glanced up once more at his icy horn. "I can only assume that you too appreciate the snow?" she asked. Was she talking too much? Perhaps. Now hush.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-18-2012, 01:25 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-20-2012, 07:16 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-20-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-22-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-23-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-25-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-25-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Delinne - 08-25-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 06:22 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 09-03-2012, 07:20 PM