the Rift

Clear Conscience [open/Mauja]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

The words in the air were easily caught up by the black mare's ears, and she observed the two unicorns ahead of her. The mare was white with a likewise-colored mane and tail - except for the red hairtips and her eyes.
As Dell looked closer, she was rather beautiful and she had a very feminine tone in her looks.
She snorted, and nodded easily to Mauja's words. Of course she knew who he was. Why wouldn't she? The reason why they were out here confused her a bit. It wasn't quite the answer she had expected, but it had to do for now.

Delinne looked at the white mare as she spoke to her, introducing herself as Ophelia from the Throat. The Friesian tilted her head slightly, almost unnoticeable. Dragon's Throat? Well, now she knew why they were at the borders for real.
"My previous venture across them was not an experience that I wish to relive. Ever."
Did she mean that she almost got killed by the Edge-members? Delinne shook her head, and smiled at the white mare.
Just as she was going to greet her, chaos appeared.

Literally said, chaos. A jumping and laughing mare approached them, bouncing between them and whispered rather mean things. Dell just widened her eyes, thus she hadn't seen such behavior among adult horses. She had two almost straight horns between her ears, that seemed to be weighing down her cranium.
Delinne watched the mare with a raised 'brow, and listened to her. The words she spoke didn't quite attach to Dell very much, but still a few words were caught.
"You’re also following the black and white theme I see. Good choice, hun, but aren’t stripes supposed to make you appear thinner, at least that’s what I’ve heard."
"What did you just say to me, foolish mare?", Delinne said. The tone in her voice was a warning of the boiling irritation inside her. Did that mare just say that Dell looked fat?! She snorted loudly, and slung her head as she did. No one called her fat.

The unicorn watched the silly mare jump to Ophelia and comment on her beautiful appearence - though not in her profit. And as the mare surprises Dell again, she decided to roll around like a dog on the ground. Who was this foal?
In the name of the Gods, what was wrong with her? Did she loose her mind?
Question after question whirled around in her head, as the mare continued to confuse her with her silly tricks.
Finally, she stood still.
"Shh, don’t tell her, but she can’t be in the bb-club." Ehm, what?
Dell looked at her with a confused look in her blue eyes, and asked with a very irritated yet asking tone:
"What do you mean by that, foal?"

Word count: 475
((OOC: Dell is confused and she's starting to show off her (my) short temper xD))

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-18-2012, 01:25 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-20-2012, 07:16 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-20-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-22-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-23-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-25-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-25-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Delinne - 08-25-2012, 04:38 PM