the Rift

[OPEN] You Can't Take Me, I'm Free

Arwen Posts: 15
Deceased
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 8 Months
Frostie

Asch and Arwen

A voice that comforts her day and night urgently invades her sleep, the golden twin rolled in her sleep wishing to continue in her happy state. "Asssssssssie" Moaned the young girl. She was still exhausted from calling the dead, waking the souls and forcing them to appear in her dimension. She would never forget the hunger that lurked in the evil mare's eyes. A gentle but sharp tug on her mane caused her ivory lids to flip open, nudges at her ribs cause a giggle to escape Arwen's lips. "Did you have a bad dream?" Her sister was unsettled, quickly Arwen rose to her hooves. "Ascie, you know I won't let that mare hurt you." A weak attempt at comfort, but Arwen meant every word. They had little time? Little time for what? Couldn't Asch tell that she didn't want to play tag? For the first time Arwen realised that her mother isn't present, there is silence. Her eyes look over the nearly empty cave, finally back to her sister with a soft smile. The golden girl was not worried, although she would miss her meal later tonight if her mother had not reappeared by then.

Suddenly her sister's plan dawned on the soul reaper, her eyes grew as large as dinner plates. Heart thudding in her tiny chest, Aren looked over Asch with terrified yet hopeful eyes. She trusted her sister keep her safe, she trusted the dead to keep her safe. Yet the entire idea still scared her completely. "Are we going to run?" Whispered one sister to another. A mix of emotions filled her at this comment. Should they do it? Would mother be mad? Could they even get far enough? Slip past the other ones that lurked and wanted to hurt them, it was scary. Arwen knew they would be punished for trying to sneak away if they got caught.

Quickly Arwen moved to the edge of the cave and glanced out, the guard was gone. Their mother was gone...was Arah fighting the guard?! Turning back to her sugar coated sister, the golden filly looked over her sister was bright eyes. "We will have to protect each other!" Could they do it? Two young fillies battling the world to try and arrive at The Basin? Arwen looked over the world and wondered how long it would take them to arrive at The Basin, who would be there to greet them? "Remember Lord Deimos Aschie?! He'll keep us safe...Or Lady Illynx!" The young filly carefully edged out of the cave, looking left and right for danger. Her twin was right of course. They had to leave now.

Messages In This Thread
You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Asch - 03-19-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Arwen - 03-19-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Arwen - 04-11-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Delinne - 03-19-2014, 04:23 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Morir - 03-19-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Asch - 03-19-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Moniz - 03-19-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Random Event - 03-19-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Confutatis - 03-20-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Delinne - 04-02-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Arah - 04-09-2014, 07:51 PM