the Rift

[OPEN] You Can't Take Me, I'm Free

Arwen Posts: 15
Deceased
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 8 Months
Frostie

Asch and Arwen

They all arrive, talk. Asch shoves her and tells her run, but it is too chaotic. Where would she run? Why would she run without her sister. Too much is happening at once, everyone is yelling and then suddenly, magic. The black female who had first arrived to help is slipping away, but not without first calling a storm. Lightening fills the field where they are gathered, fear bites at Arwen's heels. "Asch!" The darker sister had sworn to defend Arwen, just all the golden girl was concerned about was her sister safety. "Run with me Asch!" The arrival of their mother does little to soothe the horror within Arwen. The young girl is shepherded behind Asch, for she was the stronger twin. Reaching out with her head, Arwen tries to cling to her twin, wanting nothing more to grab her sister, mother and run. At two months old, the magic and horrible words from those surrounding her are utterly terrifying. Their mother is speaking, but the anxiety within Arwen is peaking and suddenly she can hear them. The cold, dead, unfeeling and unyielding voices. The golden filly freezes, panic taking ahold of her limbs.

"Aschie." Her twin however is too intent of the fire being breath by the dragon companion. "Mother." Her pathetic voice barely even reaches her own ears. The dead whisper calming words to her, but the soothing tones are lost to Arwen. Her breaths become shallow, eyes grow wide and suddenly she is frozen in place. "Aschie, please." The words her sister had spoken not long before give her strength. Use your magic. So she does, the lids close over her golden eyes and Arwen allows the magic to take over. It fills her mouth with the bile taste of death, but Arwen does not taste it, for her young mind is far too focused on the whispered words meant only for her ears. Her twin pushes Arwen back and she stumbles, but is hardly aware of anything moving around her. Then, the dragon is flying forward and her sister is charging. "ASCH NO!" The words burst from Arwens lips, but suddenly the voices are whispering, 'Help her! The young filly looks around desperately. How?! she begs of the voices.

Then she sees it, the rotting tree trunk. It is full of death, everything that Arwen needs. Rushing over to the trunk, the golden girl watches the power of decay and how it ate away at the dead trunk. The dead help whispering encouragement to the deranged little girl, she knows what she must do. Turning to look over the brute's battered body where her mother had injured him, her Arwen can already see the decay and death fighting to take ahold. Arwen sensing the essence of Death, Destruction, Decay, and Corruption, encourages it to take ahold of the wounds. The dead surround her brutish target, although only she can see them. They can not hurt him or speak to him, yet their presence helps the young filly. His wounds are bad, but slowly as death creeps towards his decaying flesh, Arwen knows it's about to get a whole lot worse...if she can keep her concentration. He would not touch Asch, he would not set her sister alight. "Death will eat you alive tonight." It is not her voice that leaves the young girl's lips. It is the voice of death.

--
More magic! :D

Nether Manipulation ::
The opposite power of Life-Force Manipulation; whereas Life-Force is the essence which allows life to flourish, Death-Force is that which causes things to wither, rot, weaken, and eventually die. The user can sense and manipulate the essence that allows Death, Destruction, Decay, and Corruption to exist throughout the universe, allowing them to control decayed matter or to request assistance from the dead. On Trya...sorry Snowwy, picking on you. xD
If you don't want her magic touching Trya, just distract Arwen and her magic and strength will fail her. Throw a stick at her or have Cynder attack her. xD
" "

Messages In This Thread
You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Asch - 03-19-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Arwen - 03-19-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Arwen - 04-11-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Delinne - 03-19-2014, 04:23 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Morir - 03-19-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Asch - 03-19-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Moniz - 03-19-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Random Event - 03-19-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Confutatis - 03-20-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Delinne - 04-02-2014, 12:31 PM