the Rift

[PRIVATE] Should of Said No

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

"Hello sweetheart." The words echoed in her mind as she scrambled to stop. It was no easy task, and the girl just about face planted into the rocky froze earth below, but she stop just short of colliding with the huge beast. Her heart raced and Keiran was instantly in her mind. Breathe. No good to panic. On way He was coming? What good would it do to scare this beast. No! She thought sharply. She could feel the panther stopping suddenly. He could kill you, I won't let that happen... With that she tried to pull back from the bond that held them so close. Whatever this unicorn had in mind, he was going to do if she liked it or not. The young roan had made a fatal mistake leaving home alone.

Softly, her voice trembling she spoke. "Hello." Was that all she was going to say? No of course not. She had to open her big mouth and say what she was thinking. "What do you want with me?" That leaves so many open options for him... Oh as long as he doesn't want a child... Please Gods of Helovia don't let him want me to bare a child for him! If I must I will... I've done it before unwillingly.... Maybe this time I could try to love the baby? No no, i'm getting to far ahead.... Who am I kidding... He's going to want something... Keiran growled in her mind, longing to come to her aid. But the more he saw into his bonded's mind, the more he knew she was right. He was huge, twice her size. Anything he wanted he was going to get and that was that. It would take a miracle to save her this time. This time, Keiran could do nothing but watch.... Watch what unfolded and pick up the pieces after. Kiara's green eyes stared at the hulking stallion before her. Maybe he would just want to chat? Was that even possible?

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

@[Krieger]

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Should of Said No - by Kiara - 03-20-2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Should of Said No - by Krieger - 03-31-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Should of Said No - by Kiara - 04-01-2014, 02:34 AM
RE: Should of Said No - by Krieger - 04-02-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: Should of Said No - by Kiara - 04-02-2014, 02:46 AM
RE: Should of Said No - by Krieger - 04-03-2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Should of Said No - by Kiara - 04-03-2014, 09:48 AM