the Rift

[PRIVATE] Should of Said No

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.
If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
He could only smirk down at the poor beautiful midget below his huge frame. Some very very minuscule voice told him this was very wrong, worse even than killing her. 'Why should I care?' He thought with a low inward growl. The desire to have an heir was more than he could resist and he had yet to find a mare as pretty as this one, and so alone too. She had made a grave mistake by coming here alone. He was about to make another vicious comment when the tiny voice whispered those words again. He would still force her into this, but he would be quick and as gentle as a giant killer could be. His voice was like slow deep thunder as he spoke a little unsure of the weird feelings in his brain, "I hope you have learned your lesson about wondering alone at night. There are much worse than the likes of me, take my heard for example. If they found you, you would be killed." He paused mulling this over slowly while pondering his next words. "I would like to know your name and residence, so I can check on you from time to time, sweetheart." He was being uncharacteristically nice, so he made the last word icy cold, hoping to burn away the politeness.

He paused for a moment allowing her to speak locking her words into his memories and rolling her name around in his thick skull. His heard would surely kick him out if they ever realized he was going to have relations with an equine, but he could careless. He was not racist, he hated all races equally, save for a few lucky souls. His avalanche rumbled from him again, "I am Krieger of the Aurora basin. Just know, I will protect you if need be." With that last and finally gentleness, he allowed his urges to consume him dragging him closer to hell than he had ever felt before. There would be no sweet memories of when we was to die, they would curse him and spit on his cold dead body. Rolling his massive shoulders he dropped his battering ram, his twisted dagger pointing dangerously at the mare's chest. He locked his one good eye on hers and started to buck his head attempting to push her towards a more secluded corner of the field.

"Devil's Tongue"'Horrific Thoughts'
Words:397 @[Kiara]

Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Messages In This Thread
Should of Said No - by Kiara - 03-20-2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Should of Said No - by Krieger - 03-31-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Should of Said No - by Kiara - 04-01-2014, 02:34 AM
RE: Should of Said No - by Krieger - 04-02-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: Should of Said No - by Kiara - 04-02-2014, 02:46 AM
RE: Should of Said No - by Krieger - 04-03-2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Should of Said No - by Kiara - 04-03-2014, 09:48 AM