the Rift

[OPEN] Fade to Black

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Her gaze switched back to through wilderness as silence coated them both, taking away their voices and replacing them with the gentle brushing of wind and the quiet call of birds,  their songs calling out to one another in the isolated clearing. Peace rang in the thin air, relaxing her muscles and drawing her kissers into a wider smile. The sounds of nature calmed her every doubt. All she has ever known is the wilderness... The winds soft caress took place of a mother's sweet embrace, the trees her family, her support. The soil, the earth, was everything to her. All life began there, waiting to be seeded or pollinated, the soil is what taught her her patience, the trees her love, and the wind formed her wandering soul. 

Attention switches to the mare, whom called herself Agrona,  and quietly mused at the way she drew closer, nares flaring, attention entirely focused on the Plexiglas that lines her back. Abishia curls her neck so she can look to the mare, cool brown and blue gaze meeting her intense, purple stare. "A gift," She uttered, maw lightened by a smile, a mysterious glint illuminating her pools. Thoughts switched momentarily to the moment she had found the precious thing, a gift from the Heavens she liked to claim. And deep down, she knew that it was made entirely for her, and her only. 

Swiftly, she flicked her head so her long thick locks fell in place behind her left ear, exposing the base of the artificial horn."Given to me by who knows what... But it's all connected, from glass horn to glowing purple, glass feathers. " She shifted her weight, the purple feathers strung in her tail shifting and colliding with one another, a ring echoing off the rocks."It flexes with my back and spine, but the horn and feathers aren't made of the same material. " Flicking her dainty dished dome so her forelock would cascade back into place, she smiled lightly, and turned her whole painted bodice so she could face Agrona."Enough about me, Senora Agrona. "  

Smile falling onto pale lips as she looked out at the gross once again, she didn't turn back to meet eye contact with mare when she spoke again."I reign from the Falls. " She drew in a deep breath, slowly turning her cranium back towards her, ivory lobes twitching. The sights atop the mighty stoop took her breath, the over helping feeling of power, strength,  and freedom hit her. Up here, she could do what she pleased without the watchful eyes of other, the hateful, judgemental stares of those who never understood. 

"Where do you call home?  "

@[Agrona]

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Fade to Black - by Agrona - 03-20-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: Fade to Black - by Abishia - 04-07-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Fade to Black - by Agrona - 04-10-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Fade to Black - by Abishia - 04-19-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: Fade to Black - by Agrona - 04-21-2014, 01:00 PM