the Rift

[PRIVATE] Like the dawn, I rise again (CLOSED)

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
My wings spread in the starry night sky, I fly into the territory of Dragon's Throat. There is more water than I remember, and it seems that the peninsula has become even more isolated from the mainland of Helovia than before. Only a thin strip of land now connects the two. What has happened in my absence? My time apart from the world I know and love was.. trying.. but I had much soul searching to do. Returning in Frost Fall was not what I originally planned, but Helovia called to me. Now that I have returned, I seek the land I once knew as a home. Something tells me there has been great change in the land, though I'm not sure what it is. Having crossed into the territory, I fly a little lower, then lower still, landing finally not too far within the border. My hooves kick up the frigid sand as I land, my wings spread to slow my descent and ease my landing. My dark wings would blend in with the night, except that dawn is rapidly approaching. Late in the morning, my flight has been that of the red eye. Though I prefer the night, it seems everyone else generally prefers the day, and I do not want to wake the Sultan and Sultana in the middle of the evening.

Getting my footing, I tuck my feathered wings in against my body, warming up my torso and fighting the frost. I look around with my two-tone gaze. The land itself doesn't seem to have changed too much in substance, besides the creeping of the waters. But the scents are different. I do not smell Midas or Kri like I once used to. Their scents are absent. That's not right at all.... I walk slowly through the rising dawn, the sun beginning to illuminate my dark body against the light sand around me. Whomever lives here now will find me soon. I am in no rush, and I will wait for them to greet me. Perhaps I can make Dragon's Throat my home once more.

OOC: getting a feel for her! Ampere and/or Africa, + Sohalia just 'cause :)
Tags: @[Ampere], @[Africa], @[Sohalia]
AndromedA
I will fly among the stars for eternity
background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
image credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Like the dawn, I rise again (CLOSED) - by Andromeda - 03-20-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 03-21-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 03-21-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Andromeda - 03-21-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 03-23-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 03-24-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Andromeda - 03-26-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 04-10-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 04-14-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Andromeda - 04-15-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 05-06-2014, 04:56 PM