the Rift

[PRIVATE] Like the dawn, I rise again (CLOSED)

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

The angel was blissfully unaware that the zephyr perched upon the Sultana's back could not understand her; in times past, her words had transmitted, if nothing else, soothing tones and relaxation. Her own bonded calmed at her voice, trilling softly in response. He was a very vocal young bird, often relying on various noises to display his emotion, and this was no different. As Silas offered his own response, Astraeus visibly brightened, youthful exuberance fully on display as he hopped back and forth along Sohalia's back. Excited chirps fell from his beak, and he was silenced only by the firm touch of his bonded's thoughts, though he continued to watch Silas with a mixture of glee and curiosity. Your opinions are easily swayed, the angel remarked silently, wryly; and though he did not yet understand her words, he felt her amusement, the invisible rolling of her eyes, and settled, ever watchful of his newfound kinfolk (or so Silas was, in the young wakiya's eyes).

Africa was offering her story by now, and Sohalia lost track of her young companion's thoughts as she followed her friend's unspoken explanation - for she, who had been here through the invasion and all of the changes of recent months, understood that the unicorns of the North were barbaric and hateful. Though she tried not to judge them too harshly - after all, the actions of a few may not be the opinions of the many - she could not help the indignant intake of breath that accompanied the brief rush of anger at Africa's implications. Why, how dare they-! The thought remained unfinished, the truth of the Sultana's disability too horrific to even imagine. A small shudder ran down the angel's spine, and she struggled to keep her expression neutral, lowering her eyes to disguise their disgust. She was determined to remain peaceful and supportive, and even more unwilling to stoop to the level of those who had caused Africa's pain.

Andromeda's movement drew her eyes upward again. The mare stepped forward, pressing her dark muzzle to the pink scar. The angel was surprised, but the pair seemed to know each other from times long past, so she supposed that it was possible that their was a touchy-feely relationship. She looked on in silence as the dark mare asked for a place in their family, waited for Africa to say yes - for Sohalia assumed that she would do so without the slightest hesitation. Andromeda had been here before, after all, and they could use all the herd members that they could get. She seemed to be strong and able and kind, and Sohalia could see no reason for the Sultana to refuse her - not that she thought Africa would do such a thing.

(Assuming that Andromeda is allowed into the herd, add the following. If not, ignore this.)

A small smile broke over her face as her suspicions were confirmed and Andromeda became one of her sisters, but it was short lived. Her purpose here was done, and it was time for her to get back to work. "I hope I will see you around, Andromeda," the angel said, and then added, "And you, Africa." With a final, respectful nod, she began to walk away, her zephyr taking to the skies above her.

"talk talk talk"
@[name]

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 03-21-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 03-21-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Andromeda - 03-21-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 03-23-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 03-24-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Andromeda - 03-26-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 04-10-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 04-14-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Andromeda - 04-15-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 05-06-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 05-18-2014, 12:51 AM