the Rift

Where is she [rehovah, open]

Rehovah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Yes,Rehovah knew Quiach.Her curious,scientific,extraordinary lover seemed to be quite lonely,actually.She had missed his ravings about his new discoveries,his queer way of just describing everything.Rehovah knew his strange ways.She still yet had hope to take him out of his shell full of wisdom.Was he afraid to mess up?Is that why he was so solitary?Rehovah scratched his withers just as he scratched hers.So cute.

Rehovah sighed at the word "herd".She was still skeptical,not wanting to join a herd quite yet.Just something about it....She thought that if she joined a herd she would have to give up exploring with her mate.She loved adventure and she loved getting into trouble,just to get out of it without a scratch.Trouble was her middle name,besides adventure."No.I haven't joined a herd.I have just been.....exploring and well,....learning I guess.It's hard to explain.If I join a herd,won't I be seperated from you?Because if I joined a herd,I would join the Throat.I just don't know."

And Rehovah really didn't know.She liked learning things.Queer things,like Quiach's studies.Why did leaves turn red,gold,and brown and fall from their trees?Why did hummingbirds have such queer,yet beautiful features?Why did snow fall?Why did rain drop?Rehovah had had so many questions about so many things ever since she had met Quiach.

Messages In This Thread
Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Quiach - 08-18-2012, 11:35 AM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Rehovah - 08-18-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Quiach - 08-18-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Rehovah - 08-19-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Official - 08-19-2012, 02:48 PM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Quiach - 08-19-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Rehovah - 08-19-2012, 08:25 PM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Quiach - 08-20-2012, 10:29 AM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Rehovah - 08-20-2012, 10:45 AM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Quiach - 08-20-2012, 11:32 AM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Rehovah - 08-20-2012, 01:23 PM