Let there be Light

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

Ampere moved through the tree tops, her steps as steady as she could manage on hooves and thick boughs, but she was by no means a creature meant for tree-living, much as some ancestral part of her thought otherwise; her bruises could attest to that. She had the size and the talents to maintain herself well enough though, so she clung to the boughs, at times shaking loose some snow.

It provided a helpful vantage point over the forest of the Threshold, a place she was surprisingly familiar with given that this was her first recruiting venture. In times past this place had been a nice grazing area compared to the wilds, and it was always a useful region to garner information. Those trying to scurry fresh blood to their herds were always loquacious.

Ampere was just balancing on a branch, beginning to scan for any sign of movement that would be a horse when a voice called out so suddenly, so desperately, that Ampere startled from her perch. Her wings beat furiously at the wind as she tumbled, but the tight knit of branches meant it was difficult for wings of her size to grab anything but debris. She groaned as she struck the ground, mercifully grabbing wind enough to right herself and keep anything from breaking, but the impact was hard and more bruises blossomed along her chest and her limbs, courtesy of the nearby trunk she utilized to help stop her messy descent. Cursing under her breath Ampere picked herself up and shook the ice from her pelt, stalking towards the source of the noise to better assess it.

"You must be cautious," Ampere warned the golden mare as she drew from between two trees. "There are more in these woods than whom you call for, least among which is me." Ampere kept on high alert, especially now that she was on the ground, her flight not as accessable under these trees. The gods may have awakened, the dawn heralded on the heels of her lord, but it did not mean the darkness was eradicated. Sickness still plagued some. Ampere thought of Shadow.

"I'm Ampere," she offered by way of greeting to lighten the serious mood she'd started with. "Who are you looking for?"

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Let there be Light - by Riel - 03-21-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Ampere - 03-21-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Riel - 03-21-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Ampere - 03-24-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Riel - 03-25-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: Let there be Light - by Ampere - 04-01-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Riel - 04-12-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Ampere - 04-13-2014, 12:22 PM