Let there be Light

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

Ampere had a habit of flustering others and immediately felt sorry for doing so to this girl. It seems she had a lot to learn about successfully greeting and recruiting others, considering much of her previous Threshold time had been used to tease strangers or flirt with stallions.

Even ruffled though, this girl was not afraid, and Ampere took a liking to that.

"No need," Ampere broke in when the stranger began to apologize, almost as uncomfortable as her. The last things he wanted to feel like was some chiding mother. Awkwardly she rearranged her wings as the girl stammered on, noticing the mare's pair as she did so. Astonishingly she boasted four, something Ampere had never seen, but heard of. A bit in awe she studied them, noticing one appeared injured with the way it was held.

A sigh broke Ampere's attention. Her gaze shifted back to the mare's eyes, which were a dull sort of grey, further emphasized by the brilliant shine of the palomino coat that framed them. They seemed almost sad in a way.
In comparison, Ampere's eyes were so blue they had their own fierceness, gripping whatever they looked upon with an intensity that matched Ampere's personality.

"Afraid I don't run into much snow in the desert lands," Ampere replied, frowning over the fact there'd been a big storm which she knew nothing about. The expression remained with the prospect of a herd of thirty being lost to it. Perhaps this girl had traveled further than she thought? Gently Ampere shook her head, silently answering. No wonder those grey eyes looked sad.

"I've not seen a group as large as you mention besides the others herds here in Helovia. How long have you been traveling?" Ampere tilted her head in a questioning manner, her ears continuing to flick around them, still searching for any wraiths that might interrupt "I can help you look though, but first, are you hungry?" Ampere tried to sound hopeful for the sake of the golden girl, but she didn't have much belief they'd find anyone. She proffered a weak smile, hoping to convince either of them.

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Let there be Light - by Riel - 03-21-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Ampere - 03-21-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Riel - 03-21-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Ampere - 03-24-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Riel - 03-25-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: Let there be Light - by Ampere - 04-01-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Riel - 04-12-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Ampere - 04-13-2014, 12:22 PM