the Rift

[PRIVATE] Here's lookin' at you

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
The stillness is disturbed by the approach of a behemoth. Drawn from my reverie, I turn my body to face the giant. Yes, he's a giant. I'm pretty decently sized, tall and well-built. But there is no doubt this one has me beat. A dark heathen like myself, wingless, hornless, with a blaze and four stockings - his lack of horn and wings do not lessen his threat. Not to mention he's giving off a vibe of aggression. It takes a large amount of willpower to fight the urge to go on the instant defensive. I don't know for certain that he wants to destroy me in the blink of an eye. But I do somewhat suspect it. His golden eyes regard me, and clearly think little to nothing of me. I can't pretend to not be a little insulted. Just because I am smaller does not mean I am insignificant.

The snowflakes stop falling, and the stillness would appear to be even more.. oppressive. Instead of relaxing, it seems suffocating instead. I feel a restless sensation coming over me, but I fight it, keeping still in one place. I won't let the arrival of this intimidating man disrupt my moment anymore than it already has. I turn my head and my blood red eyes regard him and his golden eyes. My ears twist back, then one rotates forward again, starting to pay more attention to my surroundings. Is he alone? Does he have a companion? I wonder if I don't hear something in the distance, but it is too faint to get a good read. Slowly I extend my leathery wings from my sides, stretching them. I make sure to flash the sharp claws on them to the newcomer before I retract the wings to my body again.

Finally, I speak, though he has clearly deigned not to. My words come out surprisingly polite. "Good afternoon. I am Satanic Silk. You are...?" My nose lifted in the air, taking in his scent. It's nothing I'm familiar with - maybe I know his name from listening to others? I wait patiently for his response, but my hairs are standing on edge.

Walking "Talking"
ooc: I don't want Silk to be scared by Archi... but I sure am intimidated. xD
Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Here's lookin' at you - by Satanic Silk - 03-21-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Here's lookin' at you - by Archibald - 04-09-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Here's lookin' at you - by Satanic Silk - 04-14-2014, 02:29 PM