the Rift

[OPEN] Things Change [Hatching]

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily

Merida
Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky

I had left the Threshold to explore, seeing as the paint mare who found me had suddenly dissapeared. No matter. I have been on my own with little help from the Old Mare since I was born. It would not matter now if I was alone. For two weeks I have watched after this strange little orb that met me upon entering Helovia. I long to know what it is, but as long as I keep it close I know it will be safe. After all, what harm could come out of it?

Today was like any other cold FrostFall day. I wished for trees, to keep the blanket of snow off my back. This meadow however had running water in some places, other were totally frozen over. Could BirdSong get here any sooner? Anyway, back to my point. It was a normal day. I lay curled up in the dried thistles, trying to keep both myself and the orb cold when it started to tremble. I just stared at first. Then the more it shook I started to get frightened. Had I been wrong? Was this thing dangerous after all? I stood up and continued to watch until there was a burst of bright light. I closed my eyes tightly, even turning my face away.

When I looked back I was surprised to see a furry brown creature staring up at me with eyes that mirrored my own. His body was marked in mostly brown with a little bit of white under his chin and belly, and the green also marked his ears and tails. He had many tails, six to be exact. I'm not sure what he is, but he moves towards me quickly. I just stand there, something feeling different. I feel hunger, but I can tell it is not my own hunger. "Is it you? You hungry?" The creature made an excited noise. Well... it looked like what the Old Mare called a fox so made it would eat the same things. Quickly I dug into the snow, and down into the dirt. We were in luck! Many bugs and worms squirmed around trying to get back into the warm ground.

"What am I going to call you?" I thought for a moment. What was the name of that Old Mare's son.... Oh yea! "What about Miles?" At the sound of the name the fox creature looked up at me. "Miles it it... Guess we need to find somewhere warmer...." But where would we go from here?

"blah blah blah."

(Open to all, tagging Tyradon incase Snowwy wants to post. This is open to all)
@[Tyradon]

Messages In This Thread
Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 03-22-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 03-24-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 03-24-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 03-26-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 03-29-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 04-01-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 04-01-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 04-07-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 04-07-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 04-11-2014, 08:46 AM