the Rift

[OPEN] Things Change [Hatching]

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily

Merida
Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky

I listen as he speaks, taking in every bit he says. "Unicorns and pegasi. Their minds are stunted, inferior." He puts an emphasis on inferior that made me want to know even more. "Why are they inferior to us?" Miles moved about on my back, almost as if he was pacing. How little I knew about taking care of myself, and now I had two of us to look out for. Well, if I made it this far, I'm sure I can handle feeding two.... Especially now that I knew what he liked to eat.

He was quiet for a time, and in that time I watched the jade dragoness that all this time had looked as if she was laughing. Did she know something I did not? Miles noticed the shift in the stallion's stance, before he fixed his gaze back on the newly bonded pair. He spoke, answering the question I had asked. "To my knowledge no, she wasn't bonded. She was...smaller than myself, cream in color. Very attractive." So I was already ahead of what my mother had. I am bonded, and maybe even going to be taller. I guess that depends on my father's genes...

What he had to say next well, changed everything completely. "I'm not the best at situations like this - however from what you've said, and going by the time I, ahem, knew your mother, I have reason to believe I may be your father." Wait.... WHAT?! My eyes must of gone wide, as I feel Miles tense on my back. No no, it's okay. I quickly sooth him in my mind, hoping he understands. He seems to, as I feel him relax some. I stood in shock for a while, not saying a word. I suddenly go from having no family, other than a name of an Uncle.... To having a Dad.... Whoa. "You're, my Dad?" My eyes stare into his silver gaze, wondering what to do now. I have so many questions, and I don't even know where to begin. Finally the one that bugged me the most burst from my mouth before I could stop it. "Why didn't you stay to see me born? Why did you leave us?" Did my mother mean nothing to him? Did I mean nothing?

"blah blah blah."

ooc: @[Tyradon] tagging because I haven't replied in a while, but wanted to wrap this up soon

Messages In This Thread
Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 03-22-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 03-24-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 03-24-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 03-26-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 03-29-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 04-01-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 04-01-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 04-07-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 04-07-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 04-11-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 05-06-2014, 10:31 PM