the Rift

[OPEN] To Learn From Others [Healers]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

It was not long before the call was answered. It was answered by a paint mare with wings. Kiara vaguely remembered the mare from the last herd meeting she had attended in the Edge. “Hello there you two! Welcome to the Edge. I’m Alysanne, one of the Moon Doctors. Are you hurt?” Are we hurt? Mentally maybe, but physically no we were okay. "No no. We are alright. I am Kiara, currently of the Hidden Falls, formerly of World's Edge. I was a nurse before, and I barely remember some of the herb lessons. I was wondering if I could learn a bit more from one of the Moon Doctors to take back to the Falls." Here she stopped, Keiran rubbed gently against her legs to try and give her the confidence to go on. What could she offer in return for such knowledge? "The only thing I can really offer is to bring some of the plants and herbs from the Falls for the garden." At least she hoped they were still making a garden.... If not, well that was all she could offer.

Keiran eyed the pegasus mare carefully, but knew that she was no threat to his bonded. In fact, he hoped she would be able to help her in some way.... Even if it did not mean she gained her own personal healing magic. He knew how badly she wanted that as well. One day, he would help her have it. One day, she would get what she wanted. Till then, he would be at her side from now until they both died. He was her's, and she was his.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

@[Alysanne]

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-23-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 03-25-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-25-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 03-28-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-31-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Brisa - 03-31-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 04-18-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 04-22-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 05-06-2014, 11:05 PM