the Rift

[OPEN] To Learn From Others [Healers]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
RES && VAL
It was nice to know that Kiara was faring well, adjusting to her new life - and just those words made her smile after the sadness of how Valiance had made the poor mare jump. Resplendence offered a view of the herb garden in what was left of it, and Kiara smiled, seeming to be pleased with that as she said she would like it. Good, at least she would be able to offer something today.

But, as Res asked why she didn't come back to the Edge it was words of sorrow - words she could understand. A gentle bob of her head and a sad smile graced Res's face as she blinked but once. "It must be time for new memories now, then. I don't doubt that you will have many great ones," she offered, before turning her head at the sound of new hooves approaching. "Brisa" she smiled before nodding her head.

A gentle twist of her hip before she was turning back towards the remnants of their garden. "This way - we can exchange more pleasantries on the way." She kicked her heels into a delicate trot before looking over to Valiance in the tree above. Valiance, go ahead, start pulling out any fresh herbs we can use to explain. Res instructed, and with an audible puff of annoyance at having to leave his bonded's side he heaved himself out of the tree and moved on ahead to the garden to pull out what he could find. "Anything specific you'd like to focus on? If I see something that can help with it I'll make sure to point it out," Res offered, glancing over her shoulder back to Kiara.

For some reason Res was more at ease now then she was in general - surrounded by her fellow healers, knowing that they accepted her modes of anxiety for the most part. She wasn't worried about falling apart - about looking incompetent. That was what mattered for the moment.

--- OOC
any specific herbs you want Res to go over? i didn't make the herbs Val pulled specific yet so that it could be anything you'd like ;3
@[Alysanne] && @[Kiara] && @[Brisa] || only tagging since it took me so long to respond again, and want everyone to know i posted
HealeR
world's edge
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-23-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 03-25-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-25-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 03-28-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-31-2014, 03:59 PM