the Rift

[OPEN] To Learn From Others [Healers]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
(ooc: posting order is a lie. would like to wrap this up here soon)

Another came, making the small group even larger. The roan laid her ears back slightly, unsure if she liked all the attention so suddenly. Her bonded soothed the nervous fem in her mind, trying to get her to relax. After all if she was going to be the Earth Medic, then she would have to face others all the time. "Hello, I'm Brisa one of the nurses. Who are you if you don't mind me asking you seem familiar somehow?" The roan girl nodded. "I am Kiara, and this is Keiran. We used to live here in the Edge before the darkness. We now live in the Hidden Falls." Her voice was stronger than the girl felt.

Quickly attention was turned back to Res as she was speaking once again. "This way - we can exchange more pleasantries on the way." Kiara fell in behind the Moon Doctor, Keiran gently jumping onto her back to ride along. "Anything specific you'd like to focus on? If I see something that can help with it I'll make sure to point it out, What did she want to know more about? Healing, pain, good for burns? Good for new mothers? Keiran's voice rang in her mind, reminding the girl. Thank you Keiran. "Anything that will heal a wound, or take away pain. Especially good for burns. Also anything for expecting mothers." After all it is almost spring. Surely after the darkness there will be tons of new mothers. But then again her mind flashed to Seele.... If she had more knowledge, maybe she could of helped more than just keep her stable till the girl who sang colors arrived.....

@[Alysanne]
@[Resplendence]

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-23-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 03-25-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-25-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 03-28-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-31-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Brisa - 03-31-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 04-18-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 04-22-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 05-06-2014, 11:05 PM