the Rift

[OPEN] To Learn From Others [Healers]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

It was a little embarrassing that Alysanne had not recognized Kiara as a former member of the Edge but there seemed to be no hard feelings – nor did the roan seem put out by the movements of Resplendence’s protective dragon. Certainly an even-tempered mare, which really meant she fit in well with the group that was gathering. Alysanne whickered happily to Brisa and returned the warm touch when the beautiful mare joined them – it was always so wonderful to see her!

They move on at the suggestion of Resplendence, the group trotting easily towards the herb garden. Alysanne fills the silence with a few bright comments, enjoying the company she had found herself in on this day.

Still learning about the herbs herself, she stood with the others and listened to Resplendence as she shared her wisdom. It was so wonderful to see the other Moon Doctor in her element, where she was comfortable (or, at least, more comfortable). The world of herbs was one she knew so well, and Alysanne was excited to get to work her closely. Though she doubted that there was anything in herbology that she could teach the other mare, perhaps they would still find a way to learn from each other.

A small laugh, bright and good-natured, escaped the two-toned pegasus as she watched Valiance help out his bonded by showing off the herbs from the piles, holding them up to enable a better vantage for the audience.

He was wickedly protective, but such a good helper!

Five herbs they learned about, though Alysanne recognized most of them, and she looked now to Kiara – wondering if that was an adequate start for the once-Edge-now-Falls mare. For her part, shockingly enough, Alysanne found herself without anything to add and was so happy to stand there in content silence – flashing a proud smile to Resplendence and her dragon. She had done well, speaking to the group!

[so this is basically the worst post ever and I'm half-asleep while writing it but I didn't want you guys to be held up by me!]
Alysanne</style>
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.</style>

image credits
table by boom <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-23-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 03-25-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-25-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 03-28-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-31-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Brisa - 03-31-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 04-18-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 04-22-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 05-06-2014, 11:05 PM