the Rift

[OPEN] To Learn From Others [Healers]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

The bonded pair followed the Moon Doctor and her bonded dragon carefully. She did not want to seem to eager, but not disinterested either. Keiran also seemed alert to everything happening. He would not allow anyone or anything to harm his bonded. Soon it seem they arrived at the herb garden, or what was left of it. Kiara took in the sight, a bit sad to see all the work prior to the darkness had been messed up. Still, somehow some herbs survived.

Her ears pricked forward as Res began to speak. She listened and took in every herb that the mare would tell her. After all, these would be the most helpful. Anymore help and she might as well return to the Edge as a nurse. No, the Falls was now her home. Her home away from all the memories both good and bad. Her heart ached for the first days of the Qian, the company of Mirage, Madryn, Maskan, and even Vikram. Her mind even trailed to Breeze. What would he think of her now? He had returned and gone away again. The darknes must of driven him off....

Thankfully while the roan fem spaced out and stared as the herbs were talked about, Keiran paid close attention. It was not until she was being addressed that Kiara snapped out of it. It was Keiran who reached out carefully to take the elm bark with all the herbs that had been talked about on it. "Thank you very much for everything, especially for the knowledge and the herbs." Then as almost an after thought the young roan spoke again. "Call for me, if you ever wish to look for herbs in the Falls. I will bring some to you as soon as my own herb garden gets under way. I feel I must get back now, in case I am needed. Thank you again, for everything." The bonded pair turned and started for the wall, heading for home.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

ooc: figured this needed to be wrapped up, no need to reply unless you want to

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-23-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 03-25-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-25-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 03-28-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-31-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Brisa - 03-31-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 04-18-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 04-22-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 05-06-2014, 11:05 PM