the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Glassblowers

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
My heart is filled with joy and hopefulness, even the dreariness of Frostfall cannot dampen my spirits. The Earth God has blessed me, and chosen myself and one other from among many who sought him. He has tasked me with a quest. A quest to learn of the different crafters within Helovia, of the different herds, so that I may be able to better understand what it is they do. When I have completed my task, he will grant me my own desire to craft. As I told him... I know there is some sort of darkness within me. A darkness that destroys. I don't know what it is, and I don't know how or why it does what it does. But I desire to create, to somehow repair the balance and do something to create where I have somehow destroyed.

The first place I have journeyed to... the World's Edge. I've never been here before and I'm a little nervous. After all, it is called The World's Edge. For once The Voice is not so angry, and seems almost to be.. comforting me. It's strange and I'm not sure what to make of it, but it's better than having her berate me all the time. -I'll take care of us. If anything comes to get us I'll fend them off.- I think she's a little silly... She is only a voice inside my head - how can she fend anyone off? She chuckles. I toss my head - it's all ridiculous. At the same time, however, I find some comfort in her words. As I cross into their border, in my heart I know I am intruding, but I come with the best of intentions.

I want to lower my head to the ground submissively, to let watchful eyes know that I mean no harm. But my survival instinct prevails and I lift my head up, keeping watch for any predators that might be lurking. I stop shortly after crossing into their land - I do not want anyone to think I am a threatening trespasser. Gently I call out, but I project so that my voice carries. "I am Cashmere of the Hidden Falls. I am on a quest, given to me by the God of the Earth. I seek to meet any crafters that live here." A little name-dropping never hurt, right?

OOC: To meet the crafter(s) of the Edge, in pursuit of fulfilling the quest given to her by the God of the Earth.
Tag: @[Aaron]

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 03-23-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 03-30-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-03-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 04-03-2014, 07:26 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-04-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 04-19-2014, 03:13 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-21-2014, 01:44 AM