the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Glassblowers

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

FrostFall's days were numbered, and it was something the painted Glazier was greatful for. He was not a fan ofthe ice and snow. The cold that made the body feel numb. Alanna had a thick coat coat to keep her warm. About that time, the hellhound caught the scent of a stranger. Aaron's ears pricked forward as the call rang out from that same stranger "I am Cashmere of the Hidden Falls. I am on a quest, given to me by the God of the Earth. I seek to meet any crafters that live here." He knew at once that he must go. Aaron did not know where Dragomir was, if he was even close enough to hear the call.

Together, the draft mutt and his hellhound set off to greet the stranger. They weaved in and out of the trees, the light mist that is natural to the Edge playing among Aaron's mane and tail and Alanna's fur coat. For once, the crafter was having fun.. Oh it had been so long since he and Alanna had just been able to run. But wait, now was not the time. He glanced to Alanna and snorted. They had business to attend to before they could play.

It did not take long for the pair to arrive. Alanna bounded out into the open first, followed quickly by
Aaron. I am one of the Glaziers you seek. My name is Aaron, and this is my bonded Alanna. How many we help you? His brown eyes took her in, instantly becoming a bit more tense as he spotted the horn upon her brow. If what she said was true however, maybe she was not like those who hailed from the Basin... Maybe this one would be different. For now, he would wait for her to answer and see what she wanted before passing judgement. Alanna on the other hand, was ready to use her ability at a moments notice. She had seen the destruction a unicorn could cause. She would not allow her bonded to be harmed further than he already had.

talk

@[Cashmere]

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 03-23-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 03-30-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-03-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 04-03-2014, 07:26 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-04-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 04-19-2014, 03:13 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-21-2014, 01:44 AM