the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Glassblowers

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
They are quick to respond, quicker than I was expecting. I take a step back, nervous about who might greet me here. The Voice gives me a kick inside my head, getting after me for my anxiety. She definitely has an opinion and thinks my attitude is inappropriate for the moment. I huff at her, and step forward again. Soon, the two coming to greet me appear. Not two equines. Just one -- and .. a hellhound... I've heard of a hellhound but never seen one. She lopes along with her bonded, and they stop not too far from me. I take in his form, hers alongside. They are open and friendly, but I gather that they're a little bit wary. A smile spreads across my face, hoping to ease the tension that is felt between all of us.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Aaron, Alanna. I am here to learn about your craft. What do you craft, how, with what? I am here to learn from you."

I step closer and lower my head to the level of Alanna, trying to let her know that I am no threat to them. I raise my head against to Aaron's level... at least as much as I can. He is larger, bulkier than I. I am petite compared to him. Soft are my eyes, relaxed but eager is my body. Let the games begin!

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 03-23-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 03-30-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-03-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 04-03-2014, 07:26 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-04-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 04-19-2014, 03:13 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-21-2014, 01:44 AM