the Rift

[OPEN] !! Float

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Hooves and paws pounded into the ground. The young roan had heard the calls, and was trying to get there as quickly as possible. This was a new land, even if it had once been the Foothills. New land meant new pathways. Together they twisted in and out of the rocky landscape to get to where they needed to be.

Soon the group was in sight. Keiran sprang ahead to try and see what was going on and who needed the help. His reply was quick Herd Leader. Injured really bad. Remember things from being a nurse? Thankfully Kiara remembered some, but not much. She couldn't even remember the name of the herbs her eyes now sought. All she could do was flash the pictures to her bonded before he bounded off and she arrived. "Sorry it took me so long. Still learning my way around. I sent my bonded to get what I need." Oh how she hoped that someone with a healing magic would arrive. Seele looked back, really bad...

It wasn't that she doubted the herbs Keiran was bringing her, just that she had never used them before and had no clue how fast they would work. It took three trips for the young panther to bring her everything she needed. Quickly she ripped up the one she thinks is called chamomille. She did not know what else to do other than let it drop from her mouth to Seele's mouth speaking urgently "Try to eat that, I ripped it up to make it eaasier to swallow. It will help with the pain." Next she moved to the strange plant she couldn't remember it's name.... Oh why didn't she go to more healer meetings in the Edge?! Either way she knew this woulod help heal some wounds. Quickly the bonded pair looked for the worst spots. Keiran, get the liquid out of the plant on her left pasturn. Much as you can. The panther did as he was told, trying to work quickly. "I do not know what else I can do.... Is there anyone with healing magic within the herd....." Because I haven't finished the quest for mine just yet...

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

@[Seele]
@[Angora]
@[Ghost]
@[Wilibald]

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
!! Float - by Seele - 03-23-2014, 02:00 AM
RE: !! Float - by Agrona - 03-23-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: !! Float - by Ghost - 03-25-2014, 08:11 AM
RE: !! Float - by Wilibald - 03-25-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: !! Float - by Kiara - 03-25-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: !! Float - by Seele - 03-27-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: !! Float - by Agrona - 03-30-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: !! Float - by Ghost - 03-31-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: !! Float - by Wilibald - 04-01-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: !! Float - by Reizend - 04-09-2014, 11:52 PM
RE: !! Float - by Seele - 04-13-2014, 08:46 PM