the Rift

[OPEN] !! Float

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

Harsh words cut the air from Agrona's maw at everything that is happening. It's too much for my brain and I can feel myself shutting down. The sound of wings is what brings my attention back to the world and it is the words that tell me to fight a little longer.

But my eyes want to close. My lungs want to stop expanding because of the pain of the deterioration. I feel like death and I know who's fault that is. But I didn't know what I could do. The pain was slowly staving off, but these herbs were far from enough. The pile of grass before me only has me pinning my ears. She doesn't need food! Liebling is hissing, panic coursing through her veins (through my veins) at the thought of death actually taking me.

Eyes shut, finally. Breathing ragged, near done. I don't know if I actually passed out or not, but I didn't stir too much until I heard the snapping voice of Reizend telling everyone to get out of her way. Air. Yes. Clean air. I could definitely use that. She's taking her time and my eyes are slowly beginning to shut again. Too much pain to deal with everything, that much I know. And my mind is shutting down, only to snap back into attention with the words about my opponent. However, before I can speak I see colours swirling in the air around me as she sings. Silently, I close my eyes again, wincing at the flesh as it seems to knit back together, dirt and infection disappearing from it. She orders rest as I open my eyes, still wincing a little at the feeling of my flesh returning to normal.

Stumbling to my feet, prepared to get off of this ground, to not be confined to the dirt, to not feel like death. "Confutatis. I hope she bleeds out and limps away. The insinutation that I am weak and incapable of fighting that hundin is sickening, Reizend." I scoff before pressing up against her side. "But thank you, meine schwester" I say, giving her a gentle bump and then looked to the others. "Watch out for Con - black, covered in scars, with a skull marking upon her face. Her magic is just what I appeared in, rotting flesh and an acidic bite. I won, but her hatred is strong and I don't doubt she will come back." I hiss, the warning spilling from my maw. She will not take anyone else, she would not injure us.

normal text
"Speech"
Voices

--- translations
hundin = bitch
meine schwester = my sister

--- comments
anyone can post next, no real order xD

I'm gonna leave my body, I'm gonna lose my mind
image credit
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand