the Rift

[OPEN] welcome home, soldier || Oras, Seele, Midas

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

Oh, the herd would be happy with me. Or, so I hoped. So soon after the herd meeting I had gone to explore, and I had found a new member almost immediately. I glanced back at the black stallion, smirking. My gaze was pointed to the path before us again and I walked through the tall forest and hills around us. An aura hit me and I gasped quietly, feeling the warm aura surround me and burn inside of me lovingly. You're home. A smile spread across my lips and I breathed out with relief.

Hello, my sweet Desired. Happy to hear from you again, is Azarel okay? It took a bit longer than usual for her to talk to me, so perhaps she was moving. Dezba? When I didn't get a reply at all, I felt the worry wash over me. Were they okay? I saw water sparkle ahead of us and glanced back at Oras again, smiling widely. "We're here," I said before I turned my gaze forward again, just in time to see a black shadow move toward us. I smiled even wider and laughed. "There you are! I got worried when you didn't reply!" The feline purred as she came up to me and stroke herself against my leg. Mother mine, she purred in my thoughts and I looked down at her, meeting her blue eyes. I'm home now. Where is Azarel? I asked her and she raised her head and turned it, looking at the sparkling waters. Coming. When I followed her gaze, I saw a golden boy run toward us as well. It looked like the lightning stallion would meet a part of my family already.

As Azarel came up to us, I embraced him tightly and then turned my body to face all three. "Oras, this is my companion Dezba and my son Azarel. Dezba, Azarel - this is Oras. He's going to join us." I smiled, taking a step closer to the black stallion to nudge his shoulder slightly. "Okay everyone, come now. Let's take you to our leaders, Oras." We walked for about a minute or two before we were out in the sunlight, right by the slanted rock where the herd meeting had been. "Seele! Midas! I have someone here for you." I called out before I turned my head to Blackie again. And I smiled.

"Talking"
Delinne's thoughts
Dezba's thoughts

ooc // Sorry for being so late!<3 Been busy ^_^ Permission to powerplay the journey<3
word count // 395
tags // @[Oras] @[Seele] @[Midas]
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
welcome home, soldier || Oras, Seele, Midas - by Delinne - 03-23-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: welcome home, soldier || Oras, Seele, Midas - by Oras - 03-26-2014, 12:25 PM