the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

As ever she wasn't left alone for long in the mortal world and was soon joined by many. She looks to the first mare who speaks, a small smile pressing on her lips as the girl bows. Yes, bow, there was no one greater than herself. It seemed to be a trend as another gold infected child of her own misty land proffered her head, "it's dark and quiet." She offered simply before the youth went rambling on to request a feather from her own splendid wings, yet the Moon wasn't as soft as the Earth. "My feathers are not so easily obtained, child of the Edge, be thankful for my brothers soft heart. Work hard for your herd, young one, then ask me again." She said rather neutrally, ruffling her feathers as if the reiterate the importance of their beauty.

Her attention turned to another one of her followers then, a child too, it seemed her lands future was intact. This one, however, had more bite than the other and directed it to the pale coated Aurelia with sneers and disdain. "At ease my child, I decide who is worthy and who is not." She smiled steadily, although she admired this ones faithfulness to her and her wild soul would surely benefit the herd in the future, should she learn when was best to hold her tongue. Just like last time, more and more came from out the shadows and she carefully met each gaze.

Yet another child came before her, but this one was her brothers youths and he was sweet enough for her to offer another small smile. "Hello little soldier of the Falls." She nodded her head once, wondering if she'd see him again one day as a full fledged warrior as she turned her attention to the blind youth. He said nothing, like his eyes saw nothing and his lifeless mask. Even in his silence he was probably one of the more interesting ones, she allowed her gaze to linger long enough to be noticed before moving off and frowning at the gold splashed form of Illynx, Lady of the Basin.

So she had returned again seeking the same combination magic, apparently their last meeting hadn't deterred the mare from showing up again. Though perhaps she should grant Illynx with the opportunity to have her ghost fire if only to see her maimed in some way. "I see you come with the same desires as last we met, Lady of the Basin." Her eyes bore into the mare's horned face with a callous smile worming its way onto her lips. "Burn Illynx. Come to me after and not before you have understood the nature and the pain of the magic you wish to obtain." She stared a few seconds more before her glance moved swiftly away, her attention moving to the rest who had appeared and she nodded to each, Andromeda of her fire loving siblings land and Elsa. "A pretty request Mason, however, make do with the one you stole for now." Words drifting from her maw to the head crafter of the newly carved Hidden Falls before she turned her attention briefly to the dragon bonded stallion and onto one of Illynx's followers. "Rise, General." She greeted the newly promoted Torleik and silently lamented that his talents were wasted serving her brothers hovel in the North.

She gave them all one last look before returning to her view of the sky and admiring her domain.

[Congratulations!

Illynx has been given a quest! She must find and converse with someone who has fire related magic and be burned by another who has fire related magic and/or a fire wielding companion.

process 1 | process 2 | process 3

Abishia was not counted as she was posted after the 72 hours!]

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by God of the Moon - 03-24-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Sheba - 03-24-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Aurelia - 03-24-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Hotaru - 03-25-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Morir - 03-25-2014, 08:44 AM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Illynx - 03-25-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Andromeda - 03-25-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Elsa - 03-26-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Tyradon - 03-26-2014, 07:21 PM