the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'm a young lover's rage

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

As hot as fire, cold as ice,
Sweet as sugar and everything nice.

Irrydae's mind spins quietly, eyes trying to focus on the thick stallion before her. He was painted black, a beast that towered above the ground, and covered in scars as if they were sprinkles on an ice-cream cone. Her eyes grazed each one, though she didn't really care weather he was neon yellow with three extra appendages or a two foot tall creature that hopped along on one leg, she really didn't.

'You look upset,'

Well, no
shit.

That bite of sarcasm was the old her - the old, old her. The one that had been shaped by her mother, and she almost surprised herself to hear that pass through her mind. Muddled eyes wander up to his face, no interest in his words really, no interest in him. She stares at the star on his face, thinking the marking is named ironically. She had stars upon her pelt that still sparkled brightly despite the fact she was empty inside, and yet he had a star, as it is called, upon his forehead.

'Who have you lost?' Ouch. Her eyes flare up in pain, and yet she does nothing to hide it, not caring if this stranger sees the truth. Her chest expands, not realizing that she is holding her breath. She lets it out in a gush, lips pressing into a line. Her eyes remain on his those, and, as usual, the pain ebbs to the same emptiness she is slowly getting used to. "He was never mine," she hears herself speak. Her voice was not laced with pain, nor excitement, but it was also not monotone, as she expected. It surprised her how even her voice was, no shaking and it sounded full. The truth of her own words was like a slap in the face though, it was not something she had really registered before. And the fact that it was true is what her. Evers had never been hers, but she had fallen in love with him without realizing it and now here she was: heartbroken, a lifeless shell. He was never hers, and yet she acted like they had been childhood lovers. It was stupid. I am stupid. I am worthless. I don't deserve anything. "I doubt you knew him." It was funny how she used the past tense; he was not dead. But gone. Definitely, very much so, gone.

"Speak"

As deep as a bite, as dark as the night,
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong.
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
i'm a young lover's rage - by Tyradon - 03-24-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: i'm a young lover's rage - by Irrydae - 03-31-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: i'm a young lover's rage - by Tyradon - 04-01-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: i'm a young lover's rage - by Irrydae - 04-02-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: i'm a young lover's rage - by Tyradon - 04-08-2014, 05:01 PM