the Rift

[OPEN] Embrace the Devil

Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali
 Kou</style>

He heard her voice and he turned toward her, but even as she continued walking toward him she failed to recognize him. The glare of the sun on the snowy ground and the wind blowing toward him hindered both her sighed and her sense of smell. She could make out a small form bounding toward her and her ears tilted back, muscles tensed as she instinctively prepared to fight, but her entire body was put at ease by one word spoken in a voice that shook her to the very depths of her soul. "d'Art." She breathed his name, staring wide eyed at him as if he were nothing more than a figment of her imagination. She stretched her neck out, muzzle brushing against the solid muscle of his shoulder and when he did not disappear she finally allowed herself to breathe again.

"Where are they? Where are my boys?" Her demanded questions were answered quite simply and efficiently by the once doctor and Kou visibly deflated. The statement that they were bonded and would no longer be alone stung her more than anything he could have said to her, whether he knew it or not. Had she been a better mother they wouldn't have been alone in the first place, but the darkness had come on so quickly she'd gotten lost in it, but she hadn't stopped searching for them. That had to count for something, though it didn't make up for her failure to them.

"I'm so tired, d'Art." She admitted as she moved toward her doctor, seeking to rest her tired body against his. "Where did you go? I couldn't find anyone."

@[d'Artagnan]

"."

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 03-25-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 03-25-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 03-25-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 04-01-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 04-07-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 04-27-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 05-02-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 05-11-2014, 04:48 PM