[OPEN] Embrace the Devil

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan
the nightshade
</style>

It increasingly became more frequent that every time they met these days she chipped just a little more off his heart. He leant into her weary body, using his greater height to try relieve her of a little stress and comfort her with his solid presence. Apparently there was some truth in the phrase, 'the higher they are, the greater the fall', yet d'Artagnan could swear his life was one big tumble one after the other. Maybe his ancestors had committed a great crime and he was paying for it. At least, it felt like it. If there was anyone in the world that understood him, then it was Kou, but was he the stallion she always thought he was and would be? Did he have the strength to protect her now? Maybe not, but if it was the last thing he did on this cursed earth, then it would be to protect her and throw away his own chance of life and living. She would be his life, like she should have been all along, had he not been the God of all disappointment.

For once he regretted his lack of healing power to relieve her of a little weariness, returning to the Basin was the next best thing now. He reached out his nose to press it against the chalk of her neck, closing his eyes for a moment before sighing and regarding her. "The darkness came and I followed the Basin herd to some caves near the heart where I then found our boys. We remained there until the curse passed and then I went looking for you." He informed quietly, thinking fondly of Sacre and Roux and how much they'd come along since he'd last saw them. Their mother should be proud, she had four strong children who would be far greater than their father whose greatest accomplishment was to have the love of someone like Kou.

"Come, rest in the arch. We can move on to the herd land when you're ready." He pushed her gently towards the icy shelter and nodded to Aramis once who then bounded off to keep watch, the flare of his markings dying down as the hounds mind set to his task. The fluff around his chest blowing in his wind as he set about his march.

@[Kou]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 03-25-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 03-25-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 03-25-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 04-01-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 04-07-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 04-27-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 05-02-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 05-11-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 05-20-2014, 07:15 PM