the Rift

[OPEN] Embrace the Devil

Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali
 Kou</style>

Kou frowned at the answer she received from d'Artagnan, but she couldn't say that she was completely surprised. Ever since Mauja had disappeared and Psyche had left the Basin it hadn't been the same. With them gone the Plague had fell into silence and had all but disappeared. She hadn't felt more unneeded than she had in the past couple of seasons. She shivered again then looked down at the hound that began to rub against her legs. The frown disappeared and she lowered her head to touch her muzzle against the hound's back. Moments later the hound stopped and disappeared from the cave.

Her eyes closed and she smiled as d'Artagnan trailed his nose up her face. When he asked what she wanted to do she opened her eyes and stared at d'Artagnan. He had never asked her what she wanted before let alone let her make a decision. The pale mare turned her head to stare then pressed her muzzle against d'Art's forehead. "Do you have a fever?" She asked, concerned. "Did you eat something bad? You just asked me what I wanted to do."

She knew what she wanted, but she didn't know if d'Artagnan would actually go along with what she wanted. Kou sighed as she pulled her muzzle away from his forehead. "I don't know if I want to go back." She said honestly. "I feel like there's no use for us. We're just relics of a time past. What is there for us to do without the Plague? Our purpose died when Mauja left."

@[d'Artagnan]

"."

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 03-25-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 03-25-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 03-25-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 04-01-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 04-07-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 04-27-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 05-02-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 05-11-2014, 04:48 PM