[OPEN] Embrace the Devil

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan
the nightshade
</style>

The Nightshade roughly chuckled at Kou's comment. No, it wasn't really up d'Artagnan's street to ask another what they wanted and these types of affection came hard to the shade, but he persevered past his barriers. After all the bad that had happened, he wanted just one day, one moment, that he could look back on fondly with joy. A saving memory to pick him out from the black depths of his own soul. Kou was the only one who could do that, the only one who could make the Nightshade say these words that he found so difficult. He was no monster in her company, he was a mishandled stallion who was broken by life and craved for the soft touch of his Nurse. The true side of d'Artagnan. "I always eat terrible shit and have a fever." He laughed through his words. Poison and madness.

d'Artagnan unconsciously leaned after her nose as she left the brow of his head, wanting to prolong her calming touch. His Nurse's words however put a frown on his face until he found himself laughing once again, this time in irony. She was right to a point, though d'Artagnan hated the words as they fell from her mouth, she was more than just Mauja's pawn to move as he pleased. She had contributed much to the plagues cause, just like Mauja had and himself. "You know I found Mauja. He's a broken shell of the King he once was, quite sad really. All he does is wander around like a lost puppy." He looked to Kou with sad eyes of a stallion weary of life shit curve balls "Maybe we are all just broken shells one day, but you are more than just a relic of the past. You have created a future with your own strength and it's our job as protectors of that future to remain for as long as we can, to guide and guard. Even when they seem far away. That is our purpose. We are no longer bound to the Frostheart, but instead our own blood." d'Artagnan said this with feeling, it hurt that Kou also felt like she had nothing in the world, but she did. She had two daughters and two sons, children that had grown to stand away from their mother now, but did that mean they didn't need them anymore? Shouldn't every child have a guardian to run back to?

The Nightshade wasn't quite ready to give up on his own purpose, even if it felt like he had none and he'll be damned if he let Kou. "But we don't have to remain in the Basin I suppose. I'm sure the Reaper will do fine without us." d'Artagnan tried to let his nose trail across her cheek and down her neck in a daring move for the shade, attempting to run it along her back and to her rump. He drank in her familiar scent and closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the company of her presence and taking in a deep nervous breath. Normally this was Kou's territory, but d'Artagnan had been taking the back seat for too long and on this day decided to show a rare turn of affection. He was tired, so tired of the world and all he wanted was his Nurse. To fall into her embrace.

He pulled his body nearer to her, sharing in the heat closeness brought and the comfort he felt around her breathing. At the last minute he turned his head back to try catch her blue eyes with a half smile covering his face "but before we do anything I think you need a little warming up? Hmmm my Nurse?" He chuckled suggestively, it was the best the shade could pull out of his very short supply of flirting words. He awaited any form of response before carefully making his way around her well toned rump, always trailing his soft nose across her snowy fur before moving swiftly to 'share the warmth'.

Aramis returned later with wood, piling it up into a small stack and used his hellfire to set it alight. The flames causing a fitting blush to reflect across the icy arch.

@[Kou]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 03-25-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 03-25-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 03-25-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 04-01-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 04-07-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 04-27-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 05-02-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by Kou - 05-11-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Embrace the Devil - by d'Artagnan - 05-20-2014, 07:15 PM