[JUDGED] The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.
Graceful and deadly in flight, The Empress presses her attack. Yet her advance is not feared by the brute. Oxy stands as proudly as he is tall, unflinching, undaunted and undeterred. His bulk does not move as they colide, her hooves shred down the front of of legs. A giggle bursts from her lips as his flesh is torn open, blood trailing down through the broken skin already. "It's raining...it's bleeding." It is the pungent smell of blood that fuels her awoken blood lust further; the primitive desire that is burning brightly within the deep ocean eyes of The Empress. Eyes meet within the heat of battle, it is enough to spur arousing feelings within the vermillion queen. She will have him. His brown knees will bend and his heart will shatter as he does her bidding. Oxy wants to play and dabble in games of power? Then she would teach him how to loose. Blue eyes leave his as she begins to reach towards his heart with her teeth. Now that would look just darling around her neck. This is enough to frighten the pathetic beast before her however, finally he leaps into motion. Lunging forward and to his left, all the vermillion queen feels is the scrape of her teeth against his flesh until they snap closed around empty air. The Empress knows she has to keep moving or risk his psychical retaliation, a scream of frustration, anger and her desire for his blood echoes around their arena.

Her scream is painfully cut short, confusion fills The Empress and fear nips at her heels. Something is wrong inside...blue eyes still trained on the dog narrow in accusation. Breath comes in short panicked gasps, and for a moment her heart pounds faster than The Empress had ever felt. Magic. In her shock and confusion, she does not at first, feel the brute's teeth brushing nape of her neck. Yet her eyes grow wide as his teeth bite down and entered her withers, an angry and agony filled shriek explodes out of her mouth. He dares to touch me? It is enough to force The Empress back into flight. Pushing off with her back hooves, Eris sails past the dog, his right knee swings up, but barely brushes along her right ribs. Panting from the effort, the effects of his magic still causing her fatigue, The Empress slams down into the earth and stumbles on her slightly weakened limbs. 'Fight it you stupid bitch! Her own mind insulted.

Turning around to the right to face Oxy's rear, chaos' mistress pressed herself back into the battle. By now the effects of his magic had weakened and were fading quickly, her strength was returning while blood oozed from his bite. It trickled down from the wound and mattered into her golden coat.

Doing another quick assessment of Oxy, The Empress reminded herself too keep her attacks low. This was were she could become deadly, she remembered her father's lesson. Let them mock you for being short. Use it to your advantage, keep your attacks low and dangerous. Past experience taught her that being short was in many ways better than being a bulky idiot. The vermillion queen was fast, smooth and had a massive amount of endurance. Grinning, The Queen of Blood spurred mind into action. Oxy's hide provided a luscious target, but she was more interested in the lower parts of his back legs. Pushing off her back hooves Eris sprang forward, focusing more on going forwards than gaining height. Speed and precision would be her most lethal allies in this fight. Teeth protruding from her lips, The Empress aimed to sink her pearly whites into his back left hock. As she flew through the air, The Empress also pointed her hooves wishing to match up his legs for him. If her attack met no resistance she would scrape her pointed and sharp hooves down the back of his rear legs. For this challenge she would crush him, ruin him...force to to accept her as his leader.

And she would drink his blood.

Words :: 685 [800 max] Post :: [2 | 4 + Defence]

"Speech"
ERIS
The Blood Empress

Messages In This Thread
The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 03-25-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Eris_ - 03-30-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 03-28-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 04-02-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 04-07-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 04-12-2014, 09:29 PM