[JUDGED] The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.
The rabbit attempts to run away from her attack but he slips. The great oaf. His leg comes closer, blue eyes never leaving her target. Flying through the air, The Empress bends her neck, opens her lips and greedily hopes to dine on Oxy. Her teeth sink into his left hock, warmth fills her mouth and a noise of pain fills the air. She didn't want to taste his blood just yet though, her teeth let go of his legs but her mind promised more pain. They collide more so now as her hooves had also made contact, her hooves slammed against the skin, forcing it to break against the intense pressure and impact. As she lets go of his left leg, her eyes dart down to inspect the damage done by her hooves. Her beautifully terrible face lights up as a grin spreads across her chops, Eris watches the blood slowly running down his legs. It's a savage grin, full of enjoyment at the blood and the pain the he must be feeling. Oxy wanted to battle her, he would suffer the consequences. She is not quick enough to withdraw her head however, the next thing that choas' mistress notices is the brute's right hoof flying towards her face. Everyone must learn from experience and Eris would never leave her head so exposed again, now however it was too late to even block his attack.

His large and deadly right hoof kicks out and connects with the right hand side of Eris' face. A sickening crunch echoes through the area. Dumb, blind and empty. The state of shock settles over The Empress, before the pain settles in and she returns to her senses. The scream that rips through her lips is full of agony and hatred. It was hard to tell if he had broken any bones, but it certainly felt like he had. The entire right hand of her face explodes in an unimaginable torturous pain as her own body betrays her. The weakness enraged Eris more, she would return the pain if it was the last thing she did. The scream finally stops and Oxy is in motion again, The Empress is still too stunned to move away from him. The Mad Hatter pivots to his right, once he raised his head he would be facing her. As his crowned head raises, the points of his horns dig into her chest. The skin opens and her blood is quick to spill, it is no shallow opening. The light crimson runs down her golden coat, the cold wind whipping and stinging the two lacerations. Her skull however continues to ache more but The Empress forces her lips open to croon and bait the beast once again. "Brother, oh, brother your time here is done." This battle would end with The Empress still crowned, while she smiled, laughed and sung.

Every jolt, movement...touch caused her head to want to spilt in half. Through the pain would The Empress fight, this would show The Mad Hatter just how determined she was. They are face to face, idiot. His already split legs are on display again, he did look so much better with his leg's opened up. If she could move her face correctly, she would leer at him...taunting him. Hissing as her face ached again, The Empress was quick to prepare herself to at the stallion. Her back hooves dug into the ground, bunching up her body for a mere second, until Eris sprang. Oce again Eris aimed more on going forwards than gaining height. The cry from her brown lips is a mixture of pain and battle fury, hooves aimed at his already injured legs The Empress wanted to dig further into his legs...wanted her hooves to travel straight through. As she leaped through the air, she also threw her head up, eyes settled on Oxy's neck. He would actually look even better with his throat ripped out. This she would do for him. Experience had taught her to never take her eyes off of her target, his size was proving to aid him against her attacks. It did not deflate The Empress however, she had speed. Speed helped make her attacks deadly.

She knew when they collided her head would explode in another bout of agony but if she was able to land her attacks it would be worth it. Oxy might have gotten a nearly deadly hit on her, but she was smarter and much more experienced.

Words :: 753 [800 max] Post :: [3 | 4 + Defence]

"Speech"
ERIS
The Blood Empress

Messages In This Thread
The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 03-25-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Eris_ - 04-04-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 03-28-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 04-02-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 04-07-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 04-12-2014, 09:29 PM