[JUDGED] The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.
Never would Oxy be forgiven for this challenge. The Empress would be sure to make the brute serve for life, he will bend or he would brake. Full of hope as she lunges forward, her hooves reaching for his front limbs wanting to see more of his blood spill. Perhaps she had only been stupid in repeating an attack, Oxy dances out of her reach. His legs are not ripped further open, Eris' hooves slam back into the ground at least helping her control her balance. Her teeth had hit however, this was satisfying even though they did not sink into her originally intended mark. It is a low blow and a shock, truly she was hoping to have ripped out his throat, yet all she managed was a small and hardly lethal bite. This was all a learning experience for her, mistakes would not..could not be repeated. Spitting out the fur that she had collected in her mouth, Eris screams in a vicious fury. How could he be so impossible to target? He was a fucking whale sized idiot, who would torment her forever if she lost this challenge. The mud slashes up around her legs as she wades through the muck, at least the ground was more broken than her spirit. The bite on her withers opens again and beings to leak her life's blood. Still, she would always be in charge of him...one day when she took her family back from the grips of the dragon king and queen of lies, she would be his queen. When this happened she would name Oxy her general and laugh as once again he tried not to be a lap dog. But this battle was now.

The head carrying his rather empty wits drops down, yet all Eris sees is his hind legs lifting from the ground. Snarling in a vicious fury, Eris herself leaps forward hoping to avoid his hooves completely. Not fast enough, is all that crosses through her mind as his hooves smash into her. At least her ribs were safe from his deadly assault. They smash into the right side of her rump, laughter bursts from her lips. It is brash, insane, heinous laughter, if it wasn't for the chuckling, chaos' mistress would have screamed. Landing on the ground, spinning around to face Oxy's rear once more, Eris is ready to press her final attack. "She smiled, she laughed and she sung." Useless twitters. Her rump now continues to ache, but The Empress will not let that stop her from returning an attack. "Come play with me Oxy." She pauses, watching him, wanting to torment him. She would play games, teach him and force him to bend the knee. He would have her as his mistress or she would kill him. Not in a battle like this, she liked to kill in quiet, hidden away where he could cry to no one but the gods. "I'll let you have me...we can play games and try your...flowers." Move! She had been still for too long. Picking up the pace, chaos' mistress charges forward towards his back legs.

A battle scream, perhaps the final one for this fight, screams through her chops. His tail was her target this time, it was thin but it was long enough for her to reach. She would wrap the individual strands around her tongue, clench the hairs between her teeth and rip out every single one out from his ugly ass. Then she would weave the hair into her cloak, forever mocking him of the time she had ripped out his hideous little tail. Mud, snow and gravel flies out behind The Empress' hooves, this time she does not leap for the target, she charges. Her agility and speed where her best assets in a fight (and her fine ass to be sure), to beat Oxy she would use these to her advantage. His height and strength was not something she could match, that much was clear. Once she reached his tail, Eris would not stop. Barrelling into his back legs may force him to the ground, once he was collapsed on the ground she would make him swear fealty to her or they would both see just how black his heart was. For she would dine on his heart and then any other bits of him she liked. The Mad Hatter was hers to torment, tease and destroy. The Empress would take her right and make him despise the day her saw fit to challenge the bloody mare of death.

Words :: 763 [800 max] Post :: [4 | 4 + Defence]

"Speech"
ERIS
The Blood Empress

Messages In This Thread
The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 03-25-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Eris_ - 04-09-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 03-28-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 04-02-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 04-07-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 04-12-2014, 09:29 PM