[JUDGED] The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.
The attack missed, frustration causes the red woman to scream. She had stayed still for far too long, Oxy had used it to his advantage. Gnashing her teeth against one another, The Empress winces as her face erupts in pain. She hated him, hated the fact that The Mad Hatter had the gall to challenge her. Surely she was superior. Yet Oxy is on the move again, he pivots ready to press another attack. Only Chaos' Mistress just wants it to end, over the entire thought of having to take even one more hit. The Mad Hatter faces her left side, blue orbs with his movements with a calculated spite. He flies through the air, launching himself at her battered side; although clearly he is exhausted. As his massive bulk soars towards her, she feels the bites of terror nipping up her spine. The Empress is about to collapse herself, doubtful she can hold her own against this attack. Barreling into her, she is hardly able to stand against his massive bulk, Eris screams as their bodies slam against one another. His bulk forces her to stumble, as the bag smashes against her side, The Empress to yelps in shock and pain. Enough. Her left burns with the first ounce of terrible pain, eyes blacking out for a few moments before finally she is able to focus again, only all she can feel is the bruisings from his last attack. She can not attack him again, exhaustion had taken it's toll and The Empress could not take another single hit from Oxy without collapsing.

Stumbling away from him, Eris fights to remain upright on her hooves. His last attack had truly nearly pushed her over the edge. Her entire body wants to collapse on the ground and not move for a week. Yet if she shows this weakness then Eris knows for a fact that Oxy will see himself as the stronger and better warrior. Sighing, Eris turns and struggles to move clamy away from The Mad Hatter, she does not press another attack, she is shattered. Instead she turns and watches The Mad hatter began to shove more of his weeds down his throat. For as long as she could remember Eris had looked after this family, this challenge made Eris want to force him to leave the Falls; leave the family, but she would not. Once her anger cooled she would punish him accordingly. Or maybe...maybe she would even give him want he wanted.

"Wanna share?" She could use an escape from the pain.

Words :: 427 [800 max] Post :: [Defence]
Great battle Sevin, look forward to more in the future! <3

"Speech"
ERIS
The Blood Empress

Messages In This Thread
The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 03-25-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Eris_ - 04-14-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 03-28-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 04-02-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 04-07-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 04-12-2014, 09:29 PM