the Rift

[OPEN] Keep Dreaming

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

It was to no surprise that he was only given a warm welcome by one of the two equines. Kahlua added in her own after thought to Aaron's words, then stepped to walk even closer to him. Aaron was greatful that she was not being drawn in by the hate clearly coming from the older stallion's mouth. Was this what his mother had began to speak against? Were all the equines before her as full of hate as this one? "I'm afraid I have no fucks to give for your sob story, boy, as poetic and tearjerking as it is. Begone and leave the adults to talk." Aaron snorted. Is that the best you can do? Spew more hate? How childish. His eyes had turned black, Alanna's fur along her spine was on end. He could of nearly laughed as the big black brute turned his back to him. But that was kind of hard to stay that way if he intended to speak to Kahlua. Well Aaron intended to play into this fully. He leaned his head closer to Kahlua, his muzzle to her ear and whispered just loud enough he knew the other stud would hear. He turns his back to pout, and i'm the boy? He grinned at his Queen, hoping she would play along.

At the outcast's next words, Aaron merely scoffed. "My family know the dangers of war, Kahlua, but they're usually strong enough to defend themselves, because they need to be." Because they need to be? More like his pigheaded veiws got his old herd into trouble and caused the wars to begin with. But if Tyradon wanted to play the childish game of ignoring Aaron, well two could play that game. Aaron instead would comment to Kahlua loud enough to be heard, but yet not speaking directly to the ass of a stallion.

Then, he went of to speak of what his family had endured. Sons with throats ripped out, daughters with unborn foals murdered. Yet this jerk still thought his way was right? That to continue to go to war was the best for everyone? No no no. His ears pinned back, but he remained silent. He knew the last bit was aimmed at him. The talk of hiding behind mother's skirt and tales of battle. Aaron could not help but whisper again to Kahlua. What's he want us to do? Decide his way is the right one? Guess he's never encountered the full force of the Qian.... Should we tell him, m'lady? Oh Aaron was ready to spring at the other stud. Did this pompus ass really think that war and hate was always going to be the way? Over Aaron's and many others dead bodies it would be. After all, Aaron was not the only one in Helovia to watch Isilme fall. Most who did, would sure as hell NOT want to watch Helovia meet the same fate. The more blood shed, the more chance of that becoming a reality.... That was not a reality Aaron wanted to face ever again.

talk

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Keep Dreaming - by Kahlua - 03-26-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Keep Dreaming - by Tyradon - 03-26-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Keep Dreaming - by Kahlua - 03-27-2014, 11:30 AM
RE: Keep Dreaming - by Tyradon - 03-29-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Keep Dreaming - by Kahlua - 03-29-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: Keep Dreaming - by Aaron - 04-02-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Keep Dreaming - by Kahlua - 04-05-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Keep Dreaming - by Tyradon - 04-08-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Keep Dreaming - by Aaron - 04-19-2014, 03:35 AM