the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Forgers (Crafter)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I'm pleased, to say the least, by the zephyr's interest in me. Astraeus flies over to me and gently lands on my back. I've never had that happen before, and the feeling of his claws gently hugging my hide is a different sensation. A little painful at first, but soon my body gets used to it. And then I find myself comforted by his weight there. It must be lovely having a companion. Though I admit I am envious, joy for my friend is my overwhelming emotion. Joy that she has someone in her life who cares about her, whom she cares about. The bond that can sometimes be so hard to forge in the first place.

Sohalia moves on to discuss what I came here to discuss. She compliments me on my basic understanding of what she is doing, not understanding that my uncertain disposition was due to the Voice. But how could she know? I cannot fault her for not reading my mind. I follow her to the vein that she prepares to pull from, explaining that she can gather many different metals. That's quite handy, actually... Some part of me is aware that each metal has different qualities, and therefore differing usefulness, depending on the situation. I watch her draw the iron from the ground - pausing to focus between sentence fragments - and let it form into blocks for easy storage. Smart.. Though with my glass I'm not sure if that would work very well. She tells me more about the iron and what she might do with it. I smile and nod - not in the placating fashion, but the "yes I'm listening and understanding" fashion.

When she is done speaking I reassure her worry with a big grin. "Don't worry, you weren't rambling. Everything you've said is interesting and informative. I only have one more question I guess. Is there anyone else who crafts with you?" Of course this is part of my mission from the Earth God. Learn the crafters, learn the craft. Sohalia has done a fantastic job in assisting me, but I must know the answer to the last question to feel that I have all the information that I need.

OOC: I'm so sorry this is shit. I'm just so tired and I have no muse, but I really wanted to post to it. <3
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 03-26-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 04-10-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-13-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 04-13-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-21-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 05-06-2014, 05:14 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 05-30-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 05-31-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 06-02-2014, 01:42 PM