the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Forgers (Crafter)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
She seems lost in thought for a bit, and I can't help but wonder what it is she might be thinking of. Her face doesn't let on, except that her gaze seems to linger on Astraeus upon my back. I look back at him and touch my nose to his beak, if he'll let me. I turn around to Sohalia again. Warmth fills my heart and my eyes show it. She tells me that the other Forger has left or been lost, and she doesn't even really know who he is. Well, I guess I will tell the Earth God that Sohalia is the only Forger here in the Dragon's Throat. It's effectively true, and that's enough for me.

I step froward, being careful not to jostle Astraeus. I reach forward with my muzzle to say a parting goodbye. "I am glad that you find peace here. You have helped me greatly, dear Sohalia. If I can ever help or be a companion for you, I'll be in the Hidden Falls." I try to convey my eagerness and sincerity. After all, I do consider her one of my closest friends. I look to Astraeus again. "And I look forward to seeing you again too, Astraeus." I give him a chance to hop off my back and return to Sohalia, or to the skies, before taking my leave of the angelic mare and her desert home.

@[Sohalia] reply if you desire, if not, then dont worry about it :) figured we'd wrap it up

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 03-26-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 04-10-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-13-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 04-13-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-21-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 05-06-2014, 05:14 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 05-30-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 05-31-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 06-02-2014, 01:42 PM