the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Forgers (Crafter)

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

She remembered Midas, a golden figure of leadership despite his black and white pelt; he had been accompanied by a pheonix whenever she had seen him. They had, of course, been on speaking terms, but she had never truly gotten to know her Sultan. He had known her when she was trapped within her grief, throwing herself into crafting as an escape from the mistakes littering her mind. She had known him when he was ever-present and ever-watchful, lording over his family with kindness and gentility. She wondered if he had changed in the time since the darkness, and why it was that he did not choose to return here. She wondered if he had worn a mask all along, if he had found it easy to desert them and leave them in the hooves of Ampere.

Unlike Midas, the newest addition to their herd and the second Sultana of the Dragon's Throat, Ampere, was impulsive and rash, though the angel did not doubt her desire to prove her worth. The blue had worked hard to streamline patrols and organize intelligence, leaving the more diplomatic matters to Africa. Despite Sohalia's former opinion of the mare, she had to admit that the changes had been a blessing. The herd, from what she could tell, was safe, and under Ampere's leadership, perhaps they would remain so. Although Sohalia would go to great lengths to support Africa both as a leader and a friend, it was Ampere that the angel was sure she would rely on for her safety. There was something to be said for that.

The angel knew the newcomer from the time when her bonded was but an egg. Cashmere had proven instrumental in her desire to keep and raise the youngling, whatever it hatched to be. Unfortunately, Sohalia had forgotten that the unicorn had never truly met the creature that she had expressed such interest in, and so she had not prepared the grey for the arrival of the briskly sparking avian. Oh dear, she thought, Astraeus, calm down, you're scaring her! But despite her obvious discomfort, Cashmere still offered a greeting, boosting Sohalia's respect for and approval of her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry - this is Astraeus. He is a zephyr - actually, he hatched out of the egg that we found in the caves, do you remember? The sparking is quite harmless, I assure you." She smiled kindly, hoping that her friend was not too put off by her young bonded's display. The wakiya, having settled on his angel's back, offered a soft croon. Sohalia was amazed to find that not only was Astraeus interested in Cashmere, but he remembered her voice from the caves. Unlike many others, whom he greeted with irritation and outright dislike, he was pleased to see the unicorn and desired nothing more than to go say a proper hello. "You're never going to believe this, dear, but he remembers your voice. He'd like to come say hello properly - would you mind terribly?"

The first portion of Cashmere's greeting finally came to light with the matter of her electric companion settled. She was eager to help, even more so to show her friend the magic that had become so deeply ingrained in her being. "By the way," Sohalia offered, "I'm the Forger here. You've found your crafter! I'll tell you whatever you need to know. I was actually looking for scrap metal - if you walk with me, I can pull a nearby vein from the ground and show you."

"Talk talk talk."
VenomXBaby
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 03-26-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 04-10-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-13-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 04-13-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-21-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 05-06-2014, 05:14 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 05-30-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 05-31-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 06-02-2014, 01:42 PM