the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Forgers (Crafter)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
The zephyr that has swooped down toward me calms down a little, and Sohalia explains who he is. Astraeus. The one from the egg I saw. Really? I watch him in wonder as he settles on her back and croons at me. He is a beautiful creature, like my angelic friend, but he certainly did take me by surprise. I have no defense against a bird that sparks. Knowing that he is Sohalia's companion settles my restlessness and comforts me. He would not attack me unless she were to command it so, and she would not command it so. I smile at them and it shows in my eyes, the milk chocolate brown sparkling. Sohalia tells me that he remembers my voice, and that maybe that is something special. I smile at them. "No I don't mind at all.. now that I know he is with you." I giggle girlishly. Then she tells me something that is pertinent to my quest. SHE is the crafter here. Oh joy! Someone I know already - that I'm friends with even - can help me with my quest from the Earth God. It's more than just my mouth and my eyes smiling now. Looking for scrap metal? "Oh, I'd love to see! So, you use metal for crafting.. from ore?" I'm not sure how I know what ore is - maybe somebody mentioned it to me once? -Why would she be pulling metal if it wasn't to craft? Are you daft? Come now, woman, get yourself a fucking brain.- My expression falls as She insults my intelligence. I thought I made a good connection.... And yet She insists that I'm dumb as a doornail. Maybe she's right.. maybe that was a stupid question to ask. My expression falls slightly as I start to feel poorly about myself.

OOC: omg so horrible. :( sorry

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 03-26-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 04-10-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-13-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 04-13-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-21-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 05-06-2014, 05:14 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 05-30-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 05-31-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 06-02-2014, 01:42 PM