the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Weavers (Crafter)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

I am pleased, to say the least, that the ebony stallion finally gives me his name. Ulrik. Not a bad name for the gruff, stalwart man. I nod my head politely, giving him credit for being willing to give up this small piece of personal information. It seemed that for him, names were something he did not often exchange, and rather rejoiced in anonymity. For him to be willing to part with this nugget of information must have been different. Though he speaks it simply, that he took so long to give it to me speaks volumes. I gather that my persistence is starting to annoy him, and I notice the irritation that grows on his countenance. -If he doesn't want you to ask over and over again, then he should be more forthcoming.- The Voice snarls. But She is right, and I can't help but agree with her. This would be much less painless if the dark one was less reluctant.

On the other hand, Farenjer, though quiet, has seemed more eager to be of service. Though I gather I may start getting on his nerves soon, too, he seems to have more patience for my nagging. That's good, because I am certainly not leaving without the all the threads of this tale. What surprises me is that Ulrik does supply some information for me, though he is surprised that he has to give it. I don't read minds, you know. But he does tell me who the patron God is of the Basin (the God of Time), and that they weave. Items like this tent, rope, blankets, are all fairly commonplace. Farenjer jumps in, emphasizing the importance of their role within the herd. I nod, agreeing that a crafter's role is very important. Though previously, I did not necessarily understand how weavers were helpful to equines. Now, however, I can see how they might be handy. Ropes and bags especially sounded useful to me.

I bow my head and the warmth returns to my eyes and voice. "Thank you for assisting me, Farenjer and Ulrik. I appreciate your time and kindness. I will remember this, and may we meet again under such benevolent circumstances." I wait a moment for goodbyes, if they are given, before leaving the tent and making my way out of the Basin.

I have collected all the information that I need, and I shall now make my way to the Veins of the Gods, where I will meet again with the Earth God and present him with all that I have learned.

@[Farenjer], @[Ulrik]
Thanks guys!! <333

how I walk
        "how I talk"
        how I think
        -how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS

[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Weavers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 03-26-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Ulrik - 03-28-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Farenjer - 03-29-2014, 07:42 AM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-02-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Ulrik - 04-07-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Farenjer - 04-11-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-12-2014, 03:42 AM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Ulrik - 06-11-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 06-11-2014, 12:54 PM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Farenjer - 06-11-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 06-12-2014, 11:50 AM