the Rift

[OPEN] Blood And Bones.

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Things change, even the road before me seem different. I've walked this road a thousand time before, always seeing my goal, but never been able to touch it. And I smell you now, even thought the blood. The blood, yes. That poor deer had no idea his last day was upon him when I forced him off the ledge. But it felt good, to see the life escape it's body before I went for the heart.

But I walk now, through snow and breathing heavily. You know there is nothing I will not do for you my Queen. I will eat the hearts of your enemies if that's what you want. And I will cherish their blood in my mouth as the soft tissue breaks between my teeth. Or do you not want me to kill? Would you rather keep me a secret in your heart and take me out when you are alone? I can do that too. Whatever you wish of me, I'll do.

I am here now, watching the place you showed me so long ago, the place I called home. So much have changed - not just on the surface - but deep within. You know as I do; we will never be the same. If we are to survive, we must adapt. Are you able to adapt to the darkness I bring or will you crumble under it's weight?

With all the air I can muster, I call out for you, my one winged angel. And you will come, this I know. You will see me, as a red and black King against the surroundings, ready to prove my love and devotion for you once again. Use me as you wish. Send me to death and back if that's what your heart desires. But you will come.

OOC: For @[Africa] and anyone else :)

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
Blood And Bones. - by Windwalker - 03-26-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Blood And Bones. - by Azulee - 04-04-2014, 11:22 PM
RE: Blood And Bones. - by Windwalker - 04-05-2014, 10:22 AM
RE: Blood And Bones. - by Dalibor - 04-10-2014, 12:54 AM