the Rift

[OPEN] Blood And Bones.

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I never think of myself as one of the skies, and neither do the thought fasten as a body and soul appear out of the blue. My heart jumps a beat, thinking it's my Queen who finally found the courage and means to take to the air, but as it comes closer, the beating stops. No, my love is still eathbound as this body is not her's. I scowl as reality kicks in and crush my dreams once again.

Hazel eyes follow the mare as she welcome the earth and her birthplace. No horse should be able to fly, I think, and no horse should wear a weapon between their brow. I am as natural as they come - no wings, no horn - just a few feathers to remind me of what once were.

My head tilts to the left when I am offered both a question and accusation in one. I have almost forgot how it felt to be one of them, but as my heart rules my life, I chose to wander alone. Maybe I should have chosen company instead of my sanity?

"I wish to speak with her." I say as I keep my voice clean from threat and despair. "I am her friend, Windwalker." Friend and friend. At this point, she and I are both lovers and enemies, friends and foes. I have no name for what I share with my Queen, only that I need to see her again - to smell her perfume and hear her voice.

@[Azulee]

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
Blood And Bones. - by Windwalker - 03-26-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Blood And Bones. - by Azulee - 04-04-2014, 11:22 PM
RE: Blood And Bones. - by Windwalker - 04-05-2014, 10:22 AM
RE: Blood And Bones. - by Dalibor - 04-10-2014, 12:54 AM