the Rift

[OPEN] simplicity

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

My travels have been short, but they did not fear of being a challenge. Although my leave was short, I have experienced more in a matter of weeks than most have in many years. I have gained maturity and experience. I now know I must also care about the goodwill of others - not only myself. I yearned to return to my home when I was gone, but something always pushed me away. Something larger, more important than just instinct. By staying away, I have gained things that are much more than just materia, through disaster of my temporary home, the tormentation of the ones that I had learned to love. Helices is where I belong now that I have found myself. I have changed in only the best of ways, but then again one doesn't really change, but only learns to look at life in a different perspective. But No worries to the ones that previously knew me; I am still Abishia, Just much more weathered and mature. I appreciate life now. I can see potential in the worst of things. I know what and who I am. There is No reason for never to ponder over the fact that I am hornless, for I am me, and why would I want to change myself to satisfy the needs of others?

I have been traveling for a few days now, my sense of direction a bit blurred,.but it seems I have found my way quite nicely. Soon I will be stepping into the great land of Helovia. Rolling hills, crevices, fiery mysteries... More than the adventurous heart can desire. I have thought much about my previous time in Helices, my adventures through the caves, the horses I met, and the places I went. I have missed Helices, and now that my hooves have bestowed upon the rich lands again, all I can feel is glee, and the ever so returning warmth to my heart. Quietly, I make my way along the paths that I used to follow almost every dawn and dusk, but now they seem odd to me. My long legs stretch to cover more land, and soon I find myself emerging from the Threshold and travel across the beautiful lands. A new era has fallen over this place, the change in the air apparent. There is No longer the deafening fear that used to hang over the heads of its occupants, but a happiness that lingers throughout the brisk winter air.

I slowly come to a stop, now dead center in the Thistle Meadow, a place that I used to visit very often. My gaze lingers, thoughts swirling and bumbling around my cranium. A sudden thought snags me.

"Elsa? "

@[Elsa]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
simplicity - by Abishia - 03-26-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-27-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 03-27-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-31-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 07:19 PM