the Rift

[OPEN] simplicity

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Elsa had been missing more than her family lately. The usual wintry spell usually entranced her in a seasonal high, but now, she seemed to be wallowing again within the depths of her thoughts. That place, was a dark place indeed. One that engulfed the soul, and it seemed that she was permanently welded there. Her soul was growing weary with the weight, her sister had not yet come to her, Abishia had been M.I.A. since she promised to be her sister, and little darling Amania was growing quickly independent. Elsa was nearly alone in a sense. Sure, she was surrounded by a herd and people who claimed to be her friend, but who really knew her? No one. No one knew the real Elsa. No one knew the real story. Sobs fluttered in her chest cavity, bouncing around in heaving breaths and she clamored for air.

It was funny, sadness. The way it could control you in such a way that it seemed to play you as a pawn. Elsa had no control anymore, and her emotions just were bottled up, and then exploded into a pathetic show that made soap operas look less dramatic. Her feet dragged across the ground, as angry tears rolled from her eyes. The tiny, watery droplets stung in the winter air, as the dagger-like wind serrated her body. Shivers wracked her body, as the wind tangled the once silky, long hair. Funny, how her mental state was always given by her physical one. Two worlds combined to reveal her shattered mind.

A small, familiar whisper reached her ears. It was like heaven had called out, beckoning her to follow. Abishia. There was no way Abishia had survived. Elsa had not seen her since the lonesome time in the caves. There was no way she could live. Yet, it was funny how such a thought of death could totally consume her thoughts, and make the dead the first priority. Like a moth to a flame she ran, her body eating up the ground faster than ever before. A thunderous sound of her hardy body crashing against the hard ground echoed around the dead, quiet land.

The whispering, tempting voice had taken her to a clearing. There, set right before her, was the angel she had thought so long to be dead. "Abishia." her voice was cracked, barley above a whisper. The girls body shuddered as she stood a few yards off, watching the painted sister. "Abishia!" it was a cackled sob, tearing from her throat loud and clear. She wanted so badly to move, so badly to pull Abi beneath her wings and to feel the warmth of her body beneath her wings, safe. She couldn't make herself move, she couldn't live with the thought of her disappearing. She didn't want to lose another.

"Talketh."
@[Abishia]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
simplicity - by Abishia - 03-26-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-27-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 03-27-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-31-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-09-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-15-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-15-2014, 07:22 PM