the Rift

[OPEN] simplicity

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Forget my childish actions.

And there Elsa’s heart went shattering into another, million tiny pieces. All of her heart was broken, not a single shard could be put back into place. The only way for such a shape to return would be by the forges of hell to melt the pieces, and slam that back into an awkward shape that would never resemble that of a heart. The last thing Elsa ever wanted to do was to make others feel like they were the problem. Others were never the problem; Elsa’s worst problem was herself. An earth-shattering truth was she could never get away from herself. She could never escape the exact person that drove her to the edge of insanity.

Abishias head thrashed back and forth, as if trying to clear all these emotions. Elsa only let a broken laugh tumble from her body. It was demonic in air, but angelic in meaning. She appreciated how hard Abishia tried. There was no one in the world that had tried more to understand Elsa than Abishia. The pained mares love and compassion was something Elsa had not seen in quite a while. It was a precious gem she happened to excavate on accident, and she was so scared to pull it from the earth, for every time she attempted it in the past, she had shattered the gemstone.

Little Abi moved forward, and her maw brushed against her cheek. The whiskers tickled her face, spreading newfound warmth within her. Tears still fell relentlessly, for she was no longer in control of her emotions. A smile fell upon Abi’s face as she stepped back, and Elsa could only muster a cracked one. It was the best she could do in her situation. She was tired of trying to be happy all the time, but she wouldn’t let Abishia know about the true depth of her wounds.

Her words were whimsical, and the truth behind them was nothing more than a fairytale. At least she was trying; she was trying so hard to fix Elsa. The past could not be forgotten. The past, no matter how terrifyingly painful it was, could never be erased. She would never forget her mother, she would never forget her sister, and she would never forget the staff. She would never forget the monster that she was. The painted mare then wanted to know of her past, to know her on a personal level. She wanted to hear the good, not the sob story. She wanted to learn what she fancied.

Life was not something Elsa fancied. It wasn’t a cakewalk, and it had never been in her favor. It was as if she was born to walk among the earth so the gods could mock, and toy with her. She was just a pawn in a stupid game of life, only to provide sick and twisted shows. Elsa was the reason bad things happened to good people. Elsa was the reason no one trusted her. Elsa was the reason that at least two (confirmed) lay dead in the wake of her idiotic attempt to escape from society. Elsa stood quite, and in a shattered mind.

Her body was eerily still as Abishia worked around her. She was offering her own acknowledgement of thankfulness. From her mane, she plucked soft, beautiful strands and delicately wrapped them around the base of her tail.

That was when everything was finally broken. Elsa couldn’t live in this lie any longer. She couldn’t walk the earth knowing she has spilled blood. She couldn’t walk the earth knowing she left a sister behind. She couldn’t walk the earth knowing she left and entire kingdom to fend for themselves.

Elsa fell to the ground in a heap. Her body heaving and contorting in ways that mirrored all the emotions that had been so tightly bottled. It was like popping the cork off a wine bottle. She was exploding into an ugly disaster that would eventually leave nothing but a mess in her wake, and a show to prove good times to the “higher powers”. Tears bled from her eyes, as her body began to shudder with each heaved breath. "Abishia there is nothing good about me!" She screamed, her eyes wild with fright, frustration, fear, sadness, and anger. All of them solely geared at her own being, but was being released upon this poor, unfortunate girl, who just wanted to help. "I've killed two people." She started, her voice eerily calm despite her scratchy throat and heaving body. "I left my only blood sister behind." Her body began to shake more rapidly, as anger welled within the pit of her stomach. "Abishia I left an entire kingdom to fend for THEMSELVES!!" Her words cut off, echoing eerily across the meadow. The darkened personality showing the true colors of the girl that tried so hard to be normal

Ladies and gentleman, Elsa.

"Talketh."
@[Abishia]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
simplicity - by Abishia - 03-26-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-27-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 03-27-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-31-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-09-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-15-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-15-2014, 07:22 PM